Names Searched Right Now:
Page 295 of 660 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285 293 294 295 296 297 305 345 395 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,475 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

Hey guys!

First - Alzora is right on about LPs. I was having 10 day LPs, just barely, spotting days 9 and 10. Twice I called the doctors office and twice the nurse said the doc was not worried about it and I did not need to supplement with progesterone.

Then I read that Clomid can thin your uterine lining. And I had a bottle of progesterone cream sitting in my bathroom. And I thought you know what, I'm gonna listen to my instinct. And I am so glad I did.

Nowakasia - or anyone else - if you have any questions about Clomid let me know. I did three cycles and I learned a lot during that time. I am not gonna lie, it CAN be rough. But if it works it is so worth it!

And just an update on the thyroid med double dose - I did not have any ill effects and when I called the nurse about something else I asked her about it and she said it was no big deal.

Have an awesome night, y'all!

@whitegold - Yeah, you can ovulate soon after AF, especially if your cycles aren't quite back to normal after birth control. Hope everything straightens out for you soon!

I have a question for everyone regarding luteal phase - I thought mine was okay, but now I'm not so sure. Last month, for example, I tested positive on an ovulation test on CD16. The tests continued positive until the next night, so I'm assuming I ovulated on CD17. My period started on CD30, so my luteal phase was twelve days in total (CDs 18-29 inclusive). Is that okay? The previous month was the same.
    Last edited by sarahmezz; June 22nd, 2013 at 07:48 PM.
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Quote Originally Posted by missusaytch View Post
    I have a question and I'm hoping Blade will see this and answer. I am a DUMBASS and just took a second dose of Levothhroxine which I already took this morning. D'oh! I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna die but I just wanna know if I need to call a doc, be alert for any symptoms, whatever. I'm an idiot. I take 100 mcg. Or, I'm supposed to. Ugh.
    You're not gonna die! A small overdose (and this is not really an overdose since 200 mcg is still a legit dose) of most oral hormones will not cause terrible harm. Toxicity occurs after 2-4 MILLIgrams are taken, and activated charcoal is indicated after you take 3 MG (so you have a long way to go since each tab you have is 0.1 MG). The most side effects I'd expect to see are subtle tremor, anxiety, mild sinus tachycardia, and hypertension. All overdoses should of course be reported to the Poison Center hotline at 1-800-222-1222, American Association of Poison Control Centers.

Glad to here you were okay in the end!!
    “And remember, my sentimental friend, that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.” L. Frank Baum, The Wizard of Oz

Thanks, Poppy! :-)

Sarahmezz, a 12 day LP is totally fine. Average is 12-16. Ten is bare minimum. I was barely squeaking by with ten days and on day 10 I was having significant spotting, almost light flow.

But yeah, 12 is cool!

@sarahmezz thanks! Good to know! We BD'd last night just incase lol good!
    Shannon, recently married my BFF and TTC our first <3