Names Searched Right Now:
Page 293 of 660 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 291 292 293 294 295 303 343 393 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,465 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

I hate to bring down the whole tone of the day (which has been so joyous thanks to MrsH's news), but AF arrived for me this afternoon. But it's okay because I was expecting it. I'm consoling myself with the knowledge that my cycles are very regular, I ovulate when I'm supposed to, and my LP is decent. It's only a matter of time!
    Last edited by sarahmezz; June 22nd, 2013 at 01:00 AM.
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

@Milasmama, I was just looking up luteal phase information last month (mine is the normal 14-15 days, but I was curious). According to the infallible Wikipedia, a luteal phase should be between 10 and 16 days, "although luteal phases of less than twelve days may make it more difficult to achieve pregnancy." The page also says, "Luteal phase defect (LPD) occurs when the luteal phase is shorter than normal, progesterone levels during the luteal phase are below normal, or both. LPD is believed to interfere with the implantation of embryos."

@Sarah, I'm so sorry about your sad news today. But your positive outlook is refreshing.

YAY YAY YAY MrsH!! Mazel tov!!!

I am so happy for you it literally made me smile and feel joyous again after my underwhelming surgery consult. Please keep us posted here in nameberryland.
    “And remember, my sentimental friend, that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.” L. Frank Baum, The Wizard of Oz

Thanks, Poppy!

I have a question and I'm hoping Blade will see this and answer. I am a DUMBASS and just took a second dose of Levothhroxine which I already took this morning. D'oh! I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna die but I just wanna know if I need to call a doc, be alert for any symptoms, whatever. I'm an idiot. I take 100 mcg. Or, I'm supposed to. Ugh.

In other news I'm pretty sure I had my first bout of morning sickness. Terrible headache and a feeling like I'd vomit if I moved. Feeling a bit better now although head hurts still. Not complaining! Loving every minute!

Thanks for that info alzora. Off to read wikipedia!

Sorry to hear about AF arriving sarahmezz. Best of luck for next cycle, you are right that it's only a matter of time
    Mother to two lovely kiddos, Mila Arden and Cato Bennett

Currently dreaming of...
    Atlas, Callahan, Caius, Ezra, Bram, Atticus, Aspen, Sylvan, Constantine, Perrin & Pascoe
    Lyra, Elodie, Elowen, Isis, Artemis, Sylvia, Vesper, Anouk, Willa, Cassia, Elka & Sage