Names Searched Right Now:
Page 285 of 660 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 287 295 335 385 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,425 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

In the spirit of venting, my cycle is really starting to piss me off. It seems like it's "transitioning" itself back to starting around the 1st of each month which is normal for me. After I had Rowan, my cycle came back in about 2 months after birth and it was closer to the 15th of each the month. And it stayed that way until the past few months when it's started getting later and later. And the most annoying thing is that I am still getting typical PMS symptoms around the 15th-18th but no period until the 30th-1st.

Anyway, I hate worrying about being late and running to get a pregnancy test when I'm not even sure if I'm actually late. I hope my body figures out what it's doing soon because it's driving me nuts.
    My cherished daughter, Rowan Jane. ~b. 10/2011~

Sawyer ~ Aven ~ Elowen ~ Sage ~ Eilonwy ~ Eleanor
    Morgan ~ Asher ~ ___ ~ ___ ~ Currently trying to fill the blanks...

Trying for #2 in January 2014.

Violetink, I second what Andie posted. Good luck!

Just wanted to share that tomorrow is our big day to try for the month of June. It never fails that this is always when the bottom will drop out of something...like the car will break down, or we will have unexpected company, or a work emergency so one of us has to work late, etc. Fingers crossed that the stars align for us and June turns out to be our month. All this scheduling is exhausting! I much prefer spontaneous baby making sessions. Too bad those usually* don't result in actual baby!

*For us anyway!
    It's Official: Mother of Two, now
    Harold Jonathan, nn
    Hal
    and Kurt Matthew!

I hope everyone's cycles straighten out
    and lead to BFP's this month!!

Random question for you all: how does your fertility relate to the other women in your family? Did your mother have issues conceiving and now you do? Or was it fairly quick and easy for them yet not for you? I'm wondering how mine is going to turn out. My mother and her sisters were VERY fertile (a lot of unplanned or quickly conceived pregnancies) and most of my cousins also had an easy time/unplanned pregnancies! I'm hoping I follow suit! It would be so frustrating if TTC takes forever when no one else in the family had issues!
    Shannon, recently married my BFF and TTC our first <3

For my fam, it has been different for all of us.
    My grandmother was fond of saying she didn't plan a single one of her four pregnancies.
    It took my mother 7 months to conceive me (I'm the oldest of four) but then my (youngest) sister was a total surprise and unplanned.
    My middle sister got pregnant with her first after 2 months of trying, but it took her 6 months of trying to get her second little boy.
    My brother (don't know if he counts too??) tried with his wife for 11 months to get their first, and now they have 3 babies under the age of 3!
    My baby sister doesn't have kids yet, but she has had issues with her period all her life, so we are anxious for her.
    Interesting question though...
    It's Official: Mother of Two, now
    Harold Jonathan, nn
    Hal
    and Kurt Matthew!

@whitegold - Interesting question! Actually, my parents had a lot of trouble conceiving me (I'm their eldest child). They tried for four years. I don't know all the gory details, but I'll probably ask my mum soon! That's why my mum doesn't really like discussing baby names with me - she doesn't want me to get my hopes up in case we take a long time to get pregnant. However, she got pregnant with my younger brother quickly. Hopefully her issues won't affect me at all. As for everyone else in my family, one of my cousins used IVF to conceive her daughter. My husband has a cousin who used IVF to conceive her son, too, and another cousin who tried for two years before conceiving (she's currently pregnant with her second child). My SIL (husband's sister) conceived her daughter on their first month trying. I don't know about everyone else!

Also, I'll just add that my first period off birth control was very light, too. My periods since (I've been off the pill for about six months now) have all been quite light - lighter than I remember them being from before I went on the pill.
    Last edited by sarahmezz; June 19th, 2013 at 01:23 AM.
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter