Names Searched Right Now:
Page 283 of 660 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 285 293 333 383 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,415 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

@december, congrats! How long have you and your fiance been together for? My husband and I were together for 5 years before we got engaged and I was getting so impatient! And then we had a 2 year engagement... Lol.
    Mother to two lovely kiddos, Mila Arden and Cato Bennett

Currently dreaming of...
    Atlas, Callahan, Caius, Ezra, Bram, Atticus, Aspen, Sylvan, Constantine, Perrin & Pascoe
    Lyra, Elodie, Elowen, Isis, Artemis, Sylvia, Vesper, Anouk, Willa, Cassia, Elka & Sage

What can cause a really short period? My first one after getting off BC was extremely short and different. I figured there would be a lot more considering it was 45 days since LMP..
    Should I be worried? Could this mean a health problem?

My typical AF- 5 days. First day is usually light flow then heavy for next 2-3 and brown discharge on day 5-6. I get a heavy uterus feeling and some cramps. It's usually dark red and clotty.

This AF - super bright red, light and watery. No clots. Some brown mixed in on tampon. Only noticeable when wiping and some on tampons but never flowed out when going to the bathroom like it normally does. Really weird cramps on sat night to Sunday morning. Not like normal cramps, hard to describe! The flow lasted sun to yesterday. Today had been a bit of brown discharge but not tons. It didn't feel like a period/have any of the usual symptoms with it. Wtf..

Not sure if I should just be happy that this was my first AF or be worried that it might mean something else?

Thanks!
    Shannon, recently married my BFF and TTC our first <3

Thanks for all your congrats ladies
    @milasmama, we have been together for about 5 years as well, and we are just going to see how things go with TTC before planning a wedding. Obviously we aren't that traditional but would still love to celebrate with family and friends somewhere down the track.
    @khaatje, we would consider having the wedding whilst pregnant too I guess it just depends on when that happens!

I'd love a big family, maybe 4? And i'd love twins but i guess i cant choose that But really, I'd be happy with one :0
    TTC #1

@whitegold, wish I could help but I'm only on my first period off BC. I have the bright red blood, cramping and lots of clots (sorry for tmi) definitely finding this one much heavier then when on BC.
    TTC #1

@whitegold I wouldn't be surprised if your full blown AF is still to come in a day or two, but officially it is "normal" in medical terms if it takes several months for your hormones to be back in order. I really hope it's the first option! (I was spotting and cramping for 5 days before AF came the first time)
    @december the first is usually the worst