Names Searched Right Now:
Page 281 of 660 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 279 280 281 282 283 291 331 381 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,405 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

Well that was a short AF! I was expecting it to last forever and get heavier but it stayed super light and lasted 2 days. If this is going to be my new AFs from now on, then I would mind them so much lol
    Shannon, recently married my BFF and TTC our first <3

I want 3 kids =) but I would take 4 in a heartbeat =)

as for symtoms of ovulation, sometimes I get a twinge on my side most often its my left side, so every other month I get a pinch over there, and my nipples are very very sore and always erect right around my ovulation (makes it very painful when not wearing a bra lol)

im being bold and asking for baby dust over this week, I should be ovulating soon and want a bfp so bad! special wishes for all you ladies still ttc from me to you! may we all get good news soon!!!!

oh and congrats to vitamom and grecerien!!!! fanstatic news =)
    TTC a lil bundle of joy since March 2012. Nothing yet, but praying.

Princess:
    Top 4: *Felicity, *Evangeline, *Annabel, Anna-Claire ~ other loves are Ruth nn Ruthie, Aria, Amalia, Lila, Calla, Clara, Callie, Esther nn Essie, Roxana, Annabel, Amalia, Lana, Ivy, Violet, *Esme, Millie, Phillipa, Rosalie

Prince: Bennett, Zane, *Leon, Boone, Evan, Austin, Colton, Ivan, Arley, Archer/Asher, Callen, Zion, Spencer, Jude, Lennox, Lennon, Silas,

IUI: #1 March 14' = BFN
    IUI #2: April 14'....

Sigh... Im a bit dissapointed as AF arrived today... At least now I don't need to worry about the wheel of Brie I ate and that bottle of wine..! On the other hand, it was around a 28 day cycle, give or take the time difference as I'm in Rome at the moment... Some exciting news though- my boyfriend proposed last week! Very exciting stuff as we've been together for so long and actually thought it wouldn't happen

@vitamom, big congrats! I hope it only takes me 3 months
    TTC #1

@vitamom congratulations! That's the first BFP here in a while, thanks for sharing!

@december congratulations on your engagement, thats wunderful news too! When are you planning to get married and would you get married while pregnant?

@butterflykisses sending you a whole lot of baby dust!

As for signs of ovulation I had zero last month, so the positive OPK+ was a nice surprise (upon closer inspection CM was present but didn't come "out")

I have always dreamt of having 4 children but considering the complications expected due to my joint disease two (several years apart) might be more realistic. Considering the large number of nephews and nieces living down the road, even if we end up having only one child, it wouldnt miss out on having sibblings, so I'd be happy with any number but zero

Congrats to all the BFPs! We are waiting for my next cycle to start ttc#2. It took us about 8 cycles to conceive the first.
    Mommy to Hudson Dean (11/14/12) and TTC #2