Names Searched Right Now:
Page 274 of 660 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 324 374 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,370 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

@ alzora- So sorry for another disappointing month! It gets so hard to take after a while. Just remember that someday you will be a mom, and this will all be a distant memory. I remember wishing my first time TTC hadn't taken so long, but then I had my son and I was so grateful for the wait because he is amazing. If I had gotten pregnant sooner, it wouldn't be the same kid, and my son is just too awesome to miss :-) That knowledge really helped with this round of TTC for me, because I knew God had a very special child in mind for me, and I just had to wait till that little one was ready. You are still in my prayers, and I know you can make it through this.

@grecianern- Twins!!! A thousand congratulations! I'm so happy for you, and so glad this ultrasound looked so good!
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me

Grecian, hip hip hooray! Mazel tov my dear that is fantastic news!

Alzora, another anniversary another day to be thankful.

In other news, I have my surgery pre-op appt soon. So ... yay? Sure.
    Last edited by poppy528; December 31st, 2013 at 02:06 PM. Reason: partial post redaction
    “And remember, my sentimental friend, that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.” L. Frank Baum, The Wizard of Oz

@Poppy - Good luck for your appointment. It is "yay" because it's another step on your journey to becoming a mother. Hope everything goes well for you
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

@ Caroline, welcome! I love some of the names on your list - Coralie and Beatrix are on my long list, too
    Mother to two lovely kiddos, Mila Arden and Cato Bennett

Currently dreaming of...
    Atlas Calloway, Atlas Bram, Atlas Octavian
    Lyra Marigold, Lyra Blythe, Lyra Clementine

@Grecienern, Twins! How exciting, twice the joy - Wishing you all the best!
    @alzora, sorry that AF arrived for you, and on a day you should be celebrating - thanks for sharing your story with us.

No real news from me, still awaiting AF only had a withdrawal bleed the week after coming off BC but its almost been a month and nothing. I'm feeling extra hormonal, grumpy, emotional and I'm now covered in pimples :-/ I took a PT this morning hoping that maybe just maybe it had happened right away but no, in reality I probably haven't even ovulated... Sigh....
    TTC #1