Names Searched Right Now:
Page 269 of 660 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 279 319 369 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,345 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

Haha I know it was probably a stupid question but I didn't see anything for the urine to connect with the make a positive line, just the negative and control line. Looked like something was missing lol
    Shannon, recently married my BFF and TTC our first <3

@Whitegold - usually there's a cap or something on the end that you need to take off to expose the urine test strip..? But just an fyi - once a pregnancy test is opened, I don't believe they last as long! So if it's one you planned on using pretty soon it probably doesn't matter at all but if it's just going into a cabinet, you might want to throw it out after a couple of months?
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!

@whitegold - I'm sure your test is fine! It's the worst thing to pull apart tests desperate for a line! I pulled one apart last month and could see a faint line, but of course it wasn't real
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Oh don't worry Guys! I just opened it up for curiosity's sake! I always wondered how the lines appeared lol #loser

How is everyone's week going? Any updates or symptoms or whatnot?

I'm still suffering from sore nipples (seriously wtf??) its been 9 days now and today it has started to hurt more than it did! Ontop of thay i have been feeling a little bloated. The amount of cm has increased. Perhaps Ov is coming? Doubt AF is on her way, no signs and no typical PMS feelings.

Hope you all are having better luck! And can't wait to hear some BFP announcements!!
    Shannon, recently married my BFF and TTC our first <3

@whitegold, I'm confused. I must be mixing stories up, I thought you already ovulated..? My nipples get very sore right around ovulation and my period as well! I thought I was alone in that weird symptom Lol.

Nothing new with me. I just ended my period, it was the longest I have had since I can remember. 8 Days! My period is usually 4 days long sometimes 5. Oh and my cycles switched from a 28 day cycle to a 31 day cycle. I have been obviously tracking it and looking at the calendar and 3 out the last 5 months were 31 days. That's it for me, next week should be my ovulation, here's to hoping! I don't want to wait any longer, I'm ready ready ready!!
    TTC a lil bundle of joy since March 2012. Nothing yet, but praying.

Princess:
    Top 4: Felicity, Evangeline, Annabel, Anna-Claire
    Other Loves~ Ruth, Aria, Amalia, Lila, Clara, Callie, Esther, Roxanna, Lana, Ivy, Violet, *Esme, Rosalie

Prince: Top 3: Leon, Bennett, Bowen,
    Other Loves~ Zane, Boone, Evan, Austin, Colton, Ivan, Arley, Archer/Asher, Callen, Zion, Spencer, Jude, Lennox, Lennon, Silas,

IUI: #1 March 14' = BFN
    IUI: #2: April 14' =BFN
    IUI: #3 May 14' =