Names Searched Right Now:
Page 250 of 660 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 248 249 250 251 252 260 300 350 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,250 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

Alzora and Milasmama: THANKS SO MUCH!!! That was so helpful. Any idea what OH means?? Seen it used to describe a husband before. Again, I really appreciate you taking the time to explain. I agree with you about seeking crystal clear communication. Great philosophy.
    Last edited by frances322; June 5th, 2013 at 04:01 PM.

Also, Seirenreign, I too love your name, Verity Faith. It is just beautiful. Good choice!

AF is due today. I've just had some very, very light spotting. I'm not crampy or PMSy, but I'm tired. I took a test 3 days ago and it was BFN. Normally I don't test that early, but we're going on vacation, and I wanted a head start on a yes or a no. I'll test again tomorrow if AF doesn't show up. I honestly don't think I am, but I sure am hoping
    mamacravings.com
    Everything a mama could want

Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.

crushes:
    Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae

Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry

@Violetink, have you sought any medical help for fertility? I can relate to your feelings of despondency. But what are you going to college for? That should be a cool distraction!

@Butterflykisses, . I feel you. Just .

@Frances, I did forget a few:

OH means "other half."
    SO means "significant other."
    TIB is one we made up in this thread, and it means "Theresa in Billing." It's an inside joke about a women who works in the billing department of a fertility clinic in my area and threw a wrench in my plans. We occasionally refer to similar office people in medical clinics and/or insurance agencies as TIBs, depending on how helpful they are.

@Casilayne, eagerly waiting!

My period is still seven or eight days away, but today I began to feel very not-pregnant. I got a zit on my face like two days ago, my libido is rising like it usually does for PMS, and I feel like I'll get my usual PMS cramps and weird achy vaginal sensation any day now, because that crap always starts WAY early for me. It's too early to really analyze anything seriously, as I am only 7 DPO, but I have a strong inclination that we will be trying again next cycle. :/ C'est la vie.

@violetink and butterflykisses; ugggggggg indeed!

@milasmamma; what was in those pills, pure vitamine A or on the form of betacarotene? How frustrating you have to wait that long for orders to arrive.

@Casilayne; here's hoping!

@Alzora; I was just gonna say don't forget about TIB! I understand you don't wont to be disappointed again, but 7 DPO is very early to call it quits, your egg probably only just arrived...