Names Searched Right Now:
Page 244 of 660 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 242 243 244 245 246 254 294 344 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,220 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

According to my doctor, I have a throat infection. I've been prescribed a delicious combination of penicillin and ice cream. Here's to a quick recovery! I've taken copious amounts of both medication already
    TTC #1

Alice - Beatrix - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Harriet - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Thanks ladies, you are so sweet and encouraging. I have been feeling minor cramping so I'm sure AF is gonna make a late entrance (or is exit the proper term?) But I still have some, just some, hope.

@alzora, I wouldn't stress so much about the penetration thing, I have been told that those spermies are much quicker than we think they are and while yes its not a bad idea to get close to the uterine opening I would highly doubt that it would devastate your chances... but I do understand why would be somewhat worried. Maybe its something worth looking into?
    I have also heard that men should be ejaculating every four days to help keep healthy sperm flowing through. And that sex everyday doesn't give the sperm a chance to build up (this is more important with men with lower sperm count) What I have been trying to do is guess appropriately on when I think I will be ovulating and start sex every other day right before ovulation. Some sights even say every 2 days! But I don't want to do that, that sounds like it would be easy to miss ovulation! But you won't really know much unless you know your husband's sperm count.
    So insurance won't help you out till its been a year? I hate that. I feel like telling them "HEY! Something could really be wrong and I don't want to wait!!!!" Stay hopeful girl, you have no for sures yet and your time just may be coming, I feel like it will be soon I hope it is your month.
    What turned you off to the testosterone shots? I'm just curious.

@whitegold, I sure hope you have a girl first! I am waaaaaaaay more attached to my girl name over my boy name, while I would love a son I am so anxious for my girl I want her first Lol hehe. I would love the comfort of knowing I have have snagged the name first. I haven't been telling people my girl name for fear of them using it if I don't get pregnant soon ya know?

@sarahmezz, that sounds so miserable! I have never had tonsillitis, but I'm sure its just awful =( But I'm still confident that if it is meant to be it will be! Beat that tonsillitis' lousy butt and kick it to the curb! Lol. I have my fingers crossed for your fertile window right now! Stay relaxed and do what you can to enjoy yourself, but its more important to get healthy! Good luck lil lady!
    TTC a lil bundle of joy since March 2012. Nothing yet, but praying.

Princess:
    Top 4: Felicity, Evangeline, Annabel, Anna-Claire
    Other Loves~ Ruth, Aria, Amalia, Lila, Clara, Callie, Esther, Roxanna, Lana, Ivy, Violet, *Esme, Rosalie

Prince: Top 3: Leon, Bennett, Bowen,
    Other Loves~ Zane, Boone, Evan, Austin, Colton, Ivan, Arley, Archer/Asher, Callen, Zion, Spencer, Jude, Lennox, Lennon, Silas,

IUI: #1 March 14' = BFN
    IUI: #2: April 14' =BFN
    IUI: #3 May 14' =

@alzora - I'd be very surprised if testosterone shots had that effect on your husband (loss of fertility). Aren't they supposed to increase his fertility/sperm count? Maybe loss of fertility only occurs in men who already have normal testosterone levels and increase their levels by taking supplements. If supplements bring your husband's levels back to normal, surely his But I understand not wanting to take something you're not sure about. fertility/sperm count would be normal, too? Also, yes, I worry about my dog! We have a two-year-old Labrador who's very much our baby and I worry she'll get shafted once a real baby comes along! But, actually, I think she'll be great with children. She's a very sweet puppy

@butterflykisses - Thanks, and good luck to you, too!
    TTC #1

Alice - Beatrix - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Harriet - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

@cambria That's really cool! Grant writing is challenging and very hit-and-miss. I enjoy it though

@alzora I taught private school for 5 years and LOVED it. I am teaching public school now....and it's interesting. I also teach online where many of my kids are homeschool kiddos. I went to private school 5th through 12th. I will probably homeschool my little one though

One day before AF and I'm starting to spot. Ugh!
    mamacravings.com
    Everything a mama could want

Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.

crushes:
    Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae

Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry

@alzora I have written picture books but am not an illustrator
    mamacravings.com
    Everything a mama could want

Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.

crushes:
    Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae

Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry