Names Searched Right Now:
Page 241 of 660 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 291 341 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,205 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

Welcome Cambria! Wishing you the best of luck on your TTC journey!

I finally have my Clomid (to make me ovulate) and Provera (to induce a period)! I will be starting the Provera on Wednesday and then will take the Clomid on days 5-9 of my cycle (whenever it gets here!). I'm really excited to get this thing started and hope it works! I had been waiting to start both drugs due to a billing snafu (which is still unresolved btw) and because I was counting hypothetical days in the calendar - there is a 4 days timespan later in June when I will be away from my husband so I wanted to make sure that wouldn't be my ovulation window. Anyways, that's where I'm at right now.... I need to reign in my excitement, because I know it takes many women several cycles to get pregnant on Clomid (if at all). However, I can't help but feel optimistic.

I've been following the last few posts about being a writer and let me tell you - that has always been my dream job! I have always dabbled a bit and done well at writing in school, but now with working full time and life..... it has gotten pushed to the back burner. I would love to start up again. I'm feeling inspired and with some free time this summer, I just might return to a project I've been working on for a while.
    TTC #1

@Poppy - Yay!!! I'm so happy that you have a plan! Good luck!

@Alzora - feel better soon!
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~

It's so hard waiting to get pg when it seems like everyone around you is pregnant! I need to get this baby fever under control.. It's driving me nuts! Lol

Also, am I the only one who on top of wanting this new chapter in my life to start, desperately wants to have a child so I can use my favorite names before others around me do? Every time someone has a baby I hold my breath until I find out the name, anxious that it isn't the ones I have chosen! It's silly!

@whitegold, I TOTALLY feel your pain!!! I have a name that I MUST use before someone else does and im terrified I wont get to lol. baby fever needs to cool it a couple notches before I lose my sanity hehe.

Just an update. officially a day late and I have been nauseous for the last 3 days (never ever has been a period symptom) so I took a test, I never can wait anyway, bfn, sucks, feeling down and just waiting to start now. the nausea must have been (still is) a bug or something. just waiting to feel better altogether. good luck to you ladies in your ttw!!!! may you have more baby dust than me!!!!
    TTC a lil bundle of joy since March 2012. Nothing yet, but praying.

Princess:
    Top 4: Felicity, Evangeline, Annabel, Anna-Claire
    Other Loves~ Ruth, Aria, Amalia, Lila, Clara, Callie, Esther, Roxanna, Lana, Ivy, Violet, *Esme, Rosalie

Prince: Top 3: Leon, Bennett, Bowen,
    Other Loves~ Zane, Boone, Evan, Austin, Colton, Ivan, Arley, Archer/Asher, Callen, Zion, Spencer, Jude, Lennox, Lennon, Silas,

IUI: #1 March 14' = BFN
    IUI: #2: April 14' =BFN
    IUI: #3 May 14' =

@casilayne - I was supposed to be a Miranda too. Turns out my dad's ex girlfriend was also a Miranda, lol, so that was off the table.

@alzora - we live here because my husband works here (he's the executive chef). So mostly it is just spas, pools, restaurants etc (and obviously beaches, because we're on an island) but there are quite a few members of staff who live here - I would guess about 200 but I really have no idea. We have permanent accommodation in the staff area of the island and also stay in guest accommodation whenever the resort isn't at full capacity. My daughter is the only child on the island as the resort is advertised for adults only. That's the major drawback - she has no kids her own age to hang out with. There are a couple of schools on Male' (pronounced Mar-LAY), the capital island, but none that I think very much of tbh. We are usually a 45 minute ferry ride from Male' but could get there in 15 minutes via speed boat if there was an emergency. I'm not lonely here but I am often alone or just with Mila - it's just that I am pretty used to living far away from family and friends. Skype is awesome! lol. I hope you feel better soon!

@Cambria812, hi! I'm new to this thread too. I am also 26, my husband is 30. How frustrating to have to stop TTC - you must be so excited to get started again!

My question - sorry if this has been covered already, what prenatal vitamins are you all taking? I managed to find some nondescript multivitamins in Male' today which at least have folic acid, but I'm planning on buying some better quality whole-food prenatals online once I decide which ones to get.
    Mother to two lovely kiddos, Mila Arden and Cato Bennett

Currently dreaming of...
    Atlas Bram, Abel Octavian, Abel Roscoe
    Lyra Blythe, Delphi Winter, Elowen Sage, Inka Blythe, Anouk Thessaly