Names Searched Right Now:
Page 239 of 660 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 237 238 239 240 241 249 289 339 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,195 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

AF is supposed to "arrive" on the 5th. I have absolutely no signs of starting yet. While I normally have signs a few days ahead of time, it's not unheard of for AF to announce herself suddenly and without warning. The last few days of my cycle always have me anxious. Lol
    mamacravings.com
    Everything a mama could want

Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.

crushes:
    Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae

Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry

@alzora thanks for the tea rec! I will definitely check it out! As for AF. No sign of her and no symptoms. I knew stopping my pills mid cycle would throw things off a bit but perhaps it'll be much worse than anticipated! I hope she comes soon (or no AF, instead a BFP! Lol). And I've tried gauging based on CM but that seems to be all over the place, not following any normal pattern. Oh wells!

On a side note - love the sound of Jaselynn! Much more than Jocelyn! I'm not one for mashing up of names, but when they honor someone(s) its a perfectly good reason to!

@seirenreign thank you!

Hi all! I posted over on the baby names board, and Alzora suggested that I post here as well. A little history...

I'm 26, my DH is 28, and we've been married for almost 6 years. I'm a writer, he's a computer programer, and we have a dog and a cat who keep us surprisingly busy. We're currently in the third cycle of TTC our first child. We had an surprise, but not unwanted, pregnancy in spring 2010, which ended in a miscarriage at 10 weeks. I was still in school at the time, so we decided to wait to try for another until I was done. We started TTC the first time in 2012, but had to stop after 5 cycles because of job loss. But things are stable now, and we're very much looking forward to adding to our family.

I look forward to getting to know all of you!

@cambria812 Welcome! I want to be a writer when I finally grow up...What type of writing do you do?
    mamacravings.com
    Everything a mama could want

Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.

crushes:
    Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae

Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry

Quote Originally Posted by casilayne View Post
    @cambria812 Welcome! I want to be a writer when I finally grow up...What type of writing do you do?

Hi, @casilayne! I've done just about everything- journalism, SEO and content work, etc., but I'm currently free lancing with some lifestyle blogs. I've really cut back on my outside work this year so I can finally work on my novel. What kind of writing do you want to do?