Names Searched Right Now:
Page 235 of 660 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 285 335 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,175 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

Makes sense Blade, @whitegold, Yea I didn't know you literally just got of the pill, my body did the exact same thing when I went off mine, it stabilized very quickly though =) so soon you should be back to normal! I guess just enjoy the lighter period for the moment hehe. (Even though I'm sure your eager to get pregnant!) Keep trying for the rest of the month you may just get lucky!
    TTC a lil bundle of joy since March 2012. Nothing yet, but praying.

Princess:
    Top 4: Felicity, Evangeline, Annabel, Anna-Claire
    Other Loves~ Ruth, Aria, Amalia, Lila, Clara, Callie, Esther, Roxanna, Lana, Ivy, Violet, *Esme, Rosalie

Prince: Top 3: Leon, Bennett, Bowen,
    Other Loves~ Zane, Boone, Evan, Austin, Colton, Ivan, Arley, Archer/Asher, Callen, Zion, Spencer, Jude, Lennox, Lennon, Silas,

IUI: #1 March 14' = BFN
    IUI: #2: April 14' =BFN
    IUI: #3 May 14' =

Shout-out to Mrs H...? Weren't you in the two-week wait? How are you faring? Come in, come in, Mrs H...do you copy...over and out...roger and all that....

Ooh, just had a big chat with my husband last night and we're bringing forward our TTC to next month. So excited!!! Now we just need to figure out the ridiculous logistics of trying to have a baby in our location. Basically: we are living on a resort island in the Maldives. We are fairly close to the capital island, Male', but I don't want to give birth there (hospital has a C-section rate of 45% o.0). I'd quite like to go back to New Zealand and have a home-birth, but I'm not sure if I can find a NZ midwife if I'm overseas, and I'd also have to plan on coming back to NZ during my pregnancy... not sure what my DH would do. Anyway, that is all in the future as we haven't conceived yet, but I'm starting to try and get my head around it!
    Mother to two lovely kiddos, Mila Arden and Cato Bennett

Currently dreaming of...
    Atlas Calloway, Atlas Bram, Atlas Octavian
    Lyra Marigold, Lyra Blythe, Lyra Clementine

I had my talk about options appt today. I got all my labs back and hubby's too. I am a fertile myrtle just like the rest of my family .. We're moving up the timeline to this January! I could maybe have that baby before I'm 30 after all.
    Last edited by poppy528; December 31st, 2013 at 03:14 PM. Reason: partial post redaction
    “And remember, my sentimental friend, that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.” L. Frank Baum, The Wizard of Oz

Very exciting, poppy! Glad everything else is working like clockwork.

We irrigate the sh*! out of most structures in the abdomen and pelvis all the time. Can the gynos not simply flush the tubes, once they create a neostoma at the end?

Re: PIGD: single-cell PCR is VERY hard, technically speaking [due to a phenomenon called allele dropout] and there are only three laboratories in the country which do it (all the PIGD for the whole US). It is also horrendously expensive. Besides the HLA B27 do you know of any markers for pan-inflammatory, autoimmune conditions?
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aurea * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Fleur * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrrine * Rosamond * Seraphine * Sylvana * Thea * Verity / Blaise * Cyprian * Evander * Jules * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Quentin * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Farah / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Tariq