Names Searched Right Now:
Page 228 of 660 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 278 328 ... LastLast
Results 1,136 to 1,140 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

@alzora - Nice blog! I saw your newest one on Arctic names, too. Lots of nice choices there!
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Alzora, how did you get hooked up writing for NB? Loved the article by the way
    “And remember, my sentimental friend, that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.” L. Frank Baum, The Wizard of Oz

Loved the cabage patch post, alzora!
    AF arrived this morning so that's it for that. A little sad but also relieved that She isnt completely MIA for no good reason, or super overdue. Maybe the full moon was messing with our cycles, sarah, and delaying AF's arrival a bit. So now going to try and relax, be positive, throw my expectations out the window and try for next month. Wishing everyone the best!

@December, you had Cabbage Patch Kids in Australia? Or did you grow up in the US?

@Casilayne, I cannot imagine the trauma of six miscarriages. I can't even imagine one! I truly hope you have success very, very quickly. It's time for you to have some good news.

@Sarah, thanks! I love all things wintery.

@Poppy, gracias. I simply emailed P a m and told her that I am a writer and asked if I could write some blogs for them. She gave me access to a section of the website where I can submit blogs for review at my leisure that will be posted on Nameberry whenever the creators so choose. I went to graduate school for writing up until my accident and have a BA in English, but I don't think the Nameberry creators were particularly looking for writing credentials. I mean I'm not employed by Nameberry and I'm not even freelancing for them. I just wrote the blogs for fun. I believe @dantea also wrote a guest blog for them not long ago. The CPK blog and the Arctic names blog are the only two I've submitted thus far, though I may eventually send more in as I get inspired. I can't imagine doing this long-term or on a regular basis; eventually the well is going to run dry and there will be no more names to talk about, right? But I do enjoy having yet another outlet for my name obsession. I really do love words and sounds and names. Names are such a great invention.

@Loveday, that sucks so much! I'm so sorry for your disappointment. Oh man...I hope this next cycle has a better outcome for you. :/

So I'm just over here ovulating and stuff, but I'm having a Wondfo malfunction. I wasn't even planning on doing the ovulation tests this month, but...lol...we all knew that was a joke. So I began using them on Saturday. Then I did two on Sunday, and both of them were REALLY hard to read, because the lines looked nearly identical, but not QUITE...like if you had a magnifying glass and looked closely, you'd see that the test line wasn't quite dark enough to be a clear positive. So then I did two more today, and the same thing happened! I even showed the last one to my husband and asked him which line was lighter or if they were the same. He squinted and said that the test line was just barely lighter but that they were nearly identical. So I don't know what that means. I don't know if that means I've had an LH surge yesterday and today (would it last that long?) or I haven't even had it yet and these have all been negatives. Regardless, my husband and I gave it a go yesterday and today, and are planning on it again tomorrow. So much for Wondfo taking the stress out of ovulation for me. If I don't get a positive test tomorrow, then I will assume I've already ovulated based on other bodily signs and I will kick back and relax for another two-week wait. Lol...minus the "relax" part....
    Last edited by alzora; May 28th, 2013 at 02:32 AM.

@alzora - We had Cabbage Patch Kids in Australia! I had two (but I think they were knock offs!). Their names were Ginger and Oscar.
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter