Names Searched Right Now:
Page 225 of 660 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225 226 227 235 275 325 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,125 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

Whoa, hang on...I just read through a Google search that testosterone shots will take his sperm count straight down to zero. Blade?!

You might be reading about anabolic steroids, which suppress endogenous testosterone and gametogenesis. Men who abuse steroids often develop very tiny testicles and even breasts, paradoxically, and make very few sperm.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael (3.1.2012)
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor (11.30.2013)

No dice. I got my period last night, almost three days late. Thanks, mother nature. I'm feeling a bit depressed today because I was so hopeful. Now I'm just trying to see the silver lining of falling pregnant next month instead of this month. Loveday, I hope your news is better than mine!
    Alice - Beatrix - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Harriet - Mabel - Susannah

Albert - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

@alzora: I don't specifically know about his testosterone, but he does have a low sperm count, not severely low (13 million per ml with above average motility and speed and low morphology) I'm assuming its because of low testosterone (but he has a very high sex drive, so I don't know....) but at the same time I have heard identical twins (my husband is an identical twin) tend to have a lower count. It could be a total hoax, but its in the back of my head. He has cut alcohol completely since it can instigate estrogen in men and has been taking folic acid and a multi vitamin, which in the end all helps. Also working out increases testosterone so I am trying to encourage that in his busy busy work schedule. We will get him tested in a couple weeks and I will keep you updated to see if this helps or not!

I'm sorry to hear that sarahmezz =( Its so annoying when mother is cruel like that. =( better luck next month!
    TTC a lil bundle of joy since March 2012. Nothing yet, but praying.

Princess:
    Top 3: *Felicity, *Evangeline, *Annabel~ other loves are Ruth nn Ruthie, Aria, Amalia, Lila, Calla, Clara, Callie, Esther nn Essie, Roxana, Annabel, Amalia, Lana, Ivy, Violet, *Esme, Millie, Phillipa, Rosalie

Prince: Bennett, Wyatt, Zane, *Leon, Boone, Evan, Austin, Colton, Ivan, Arley, Archer, Callen, Zion, Spencer, Jude, Lennox, Lennon, Silas,

IUI: #1 March 14' = BFN
    IUI #2: April 14'....

So sorry about that sarahmezz :-( Such a cruel trick. Baby dust for next month!

alzora, even couples with sperm problems can get pregnant on their own. It is just less likely to happen. So I wouldn't think that you have no chances of conceiving for 6 months, just low chances. It could still happen, and every month that your hubby's testosterone gets better, I would guess that your chances for conception get a little better. (Blade, please correct me if I'm wrong on this.) Sperm production is actually an amazing process, and sperm are produced incredibly quickly. I hope things get better sooner rather than later, and that your hubby doesn't have too many problems with the testosterone supplements.
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me