Names Searched Right Now:
Page 220 of 660 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 270 320 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,100 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

alzora: thanks for the feedback on wondfo - sounds like my kind of system (cheap and easy!). and, no, i don't get cramps until AF has descended, but when she does descend - yowza! i have always suffered from pretty brutal cramps. but its ok - i had a nice revelation last year when my period went missing for awhile that i would try not to complain about cramps too much and just be grateful that i'm getting a period at all!
    as for "taking charge of your fertility": my two cents, for whatever its worth - i picked it up earlier on in the year before we were officially ttc. i found it really interesting, and would recommend it as a great source for learning more about how is all works, or reminding you if you've forgotten some of the details; BUT, i found that, for me personally, it was all a little too complicated. call me lazy, but i think i instinctively knew that it was too nit-picky for me and would only end up stressing me out about the whole thing. my style is more of a no-nonsense quick way to know if i'm ovulating, then i just want to relax, not obsess about details like cm and bbt and just enjoy all the sex! though i may eat my words if i continue on unsuccessfully ttc. to each his own on this stuff, for sure, as it's such a delicate, interesting journey and everyone approaches it differently.

@loveday - Sounds like we're in the same boat! Due same day, but had negative tests! Oh well, good luck to us both! I used First Response ovulation test strips, which was a good idea for me because I was ovulating a few days later than I thought. I'm planning on using them again next month (if I'm not pregnant...). I really recommend using ovulation test strips at least once so you know when to concentrate your energies each month! I didn't use them our first month TTC and I think we focused on the wrong days.

@alzora - Sometimes I have some very mild cramping before AF (but not always). Cramping usually gets a bit stronger after AF arrives. At the moment, I have some very mild cramping, which is normal for me. I'm officially late, as my period was due yesterday, but I'm not rushing out to buy a test. It's not unheard of for me to be a day late (athough I've never been more than one day late). I've decided to wait until the weekend, at the earliest, to test. I'm trying to convince myself that my period is about to arrive because whenever I let myself wonder if I might be pregnant, I feel some mild cramping, so I'm trying not to get my hopes up. Especially since I had a negative test yesterday, which said on the packet "99% accurate from the day of your missed period". Although, I know many women don't get a positive till well after their missed period and some women's early pregnancy symptoms are the same as their PMS symptoms (thanks nowakasia and rowangreeneyes)! I don't know, it's all so confusing! I'll update when AF arrives (or doesn't...).

@whitegold - I hear your pain! LOL

Good luck everyone!
    Last edited by sarahmezz; May 23rd, 2013 at 02:40 AM.
    TTC #1

Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Jane - Margaret - Susannah - Violet

August - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Got my first positive on the wandfo strips! Please wish me luck over these next two days! Eeeek! I'm nervous for myself.

Good luck all you ladies in your TWW, such bittersweet time for sure, but very exciting time none the less. Keep us posted please!
    TTC a lil bundle of joy since March 2012. Nothing yet, but praying.

Princess:
    Top 4: Felicity, Evangeline, Annabel, Anna-Claire
    Other Loves~ Ruth, Aria, Amalia, Lila, Clara, Callie, Esther, Roxanna, Lana, Ivy, Violet, *Esme, Rosalie

Prince: Top 3: Leon, Bennett, Bowen,
    Other Loves~ Zane, Boone, Evan, Austin, Colton, Ivan, Arley, Archer/Asher, Callen, Zion, Spencer, Jude, Lennox, Lennon, Silas,

IUI: #1 March 14' = BFN
    IUI: #2: April 14' =BFN
    IUI: #3 May 14' =

@butterflykisses - Good luck! It's a huge relief to see a positive on an ovulation test!
    TTC #1

Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Jane - Margaret - Susannah - Violet

August - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Thanks for all the welcomes! Wow, busy thread
    I second Taking Charge of Your Fertility, it made me understand my fertility and when I ovulate a lot better.
    Mother to two lovely kiddos, Mila Arden and Cato Bennett

Currently dreaming of...
    Atlas Bram, Abel Octavian, Abel Roscoe
    Lyra Blythe, Delphi Winter, Elowen Sage, Inka Blythe, Anouk Thessaly