Names Searched Right Now:
Page 218 of 660 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218 219 220 228 268 318 ... LastLast
Results 1,086 to 1,090 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

@alzora - I don't normally have many PMS symptoms so it's really hard for me to tell! However, I took a pregnancy test today (day AF is due) and it was a very clear negative (no faint line or anything). So, I'm thinking no. Of course, it's not over till it's over, but I'm not holding my breath. Better luck to everyone else this month!
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Thanks for the welcome We were 'not preventing' with my other pregnancies, so I wasn't tracking or anything but I knew we could get pregnant.
    Mother to two lovely kiddos, Mila Arden and Cato Bennett

Currently dreaming of...
    Atlas Calloway, Atlas Bram, Atlas Octavian
    Lyra Marigold, Lyra Blythe, Lyra Clementine

@ Alzora...

the numbers are the levels of hCG (the pregnancy hormone) in the blood. Anything over 5 = pregnant. After the talk with the nurse, who did nothing to reassure my fears, I started searching. Week 4 levels are 5-426... so I'm right in the middle. I'm guessing that the main concern is doubling. So long as the numbers more than double, everything should be on track. At least that's what I gathered from AmericanPregnancy.org which is a great website for the technical stuff. So, I have that test today and should have the results tomorrow morning by 9am.

Current Symptoms are running very similar to my first pregnancy with my son 5 years ago: exhaustion (or a Coma, since I can fall asleep anywhere at any time), hungry all the time (lots of protein snacks), sore right breast, general aches if I sit too long, swelling of feet and ankles, and as of this morning - a little nausea and I think eggs taste funny. And since I love all forms of eggs, this should be interesting.

I'm so anxious...
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~

Welcome Milasmama! I think Mila Arden is a very sweet name.

@grecianern - I know nothing we say will help with your anxiety right now, but I do think it's a good sign that you have all these pregnancy symptoms. Your levels are right on the middle which is good! Keeping my fingers crossed for doubling numbers...

@sarah - from what I gather, many women don't see a positive until post their AF due date. But if not, good luck next month!
    TTC #1

Hello from Budapest! Just wanted to congratulate grecienern! Wishing you a healthy pregnancy.
    And Welcome to the new ttcberries!