Names Searched Right Now:
Page 209 of 660 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 207 208 209 210 211 219 259 309 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,045 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

I just thought I would hop on here to tell y'all how how I get from page to page on my ipad. If you hold your finger on the desired page for a few seconds, a menu pops up to the left. The top choice is "Open". I haven't had it crash on me when I choose that option.

Still thinking about all you ladies. I hope the TWW goes quickly for those of you in it. And I hope doctor appointments, testing, and billing, go smoothly for those of you navigating that process right now. Looking forward to more BFPs really soon!
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me

Ditto what whit said about holding your finger on the desired page for a few seconds. Works perfectly when I do this method.
    "Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

@Mrs. H - really excited for you! Fingers crossed during this tww....

@Poppy - hang in there! You're being proactive and doing every thing you can. Good thoughts your way!

My Day 21 labs came back with very low progesterone levels. I knew I hadn't ovulated so I wasn't surprised. My doctor now wants me to have a glucose test done.... picked up my referral yesterday. Will get it done on Friday. I know the glucose test is to check for insulin resistance (PCOS related fun stuff). The nurse I spoke with said once that's all done, I will see the doctor and finally figure out a course of action. I feel like everything is taking forever and I'm getting impatient, but keep reminding myself it's all step by step, day by day.... Trying to stay positive.
    TTC #1

@whit - Thanks! I'll try that next time I'm on the iPad
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Mrs. H, so glad to hear you ovulated again! That's fantastic news. Cheers!

Poppy- your antral follicle count is great!

Hang in there, Nowakasia. You're figuring it out, step by step. Every bit of new info is helpful. Sending positive thoughts.
    Last edited by sdsurfmama; May 14th, 2013 at 09:51 PM.
    Mama to
    Desmond Sanders, born 7/2013
    and dog son, Lambeau