Names Searched Right Now:
Page 208 of 660 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 206 207 208 209 210 218 258 308 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,040 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

Thank you MrsH! And congratulations! I hope it's gay twins. You're on the higher dose of Clomid now?
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aurea * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Fleur * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrrine * Rosamond * Seraphine * Sylvana * Thea * Verity / Blaise * Cyprian * Evander * Jules * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Quentin * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Farah / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Tariq

@MrsH (again) - Isn't the new namberry terrible on phones? I really hope it improves soon. The new site looks great on phones, but doesn't work, which kind of defeats the purpose! 90% of the time, it logs me out and shuts down the web page. So annoying!
    TTC #1

Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Jane - Margaret - Susannah - Violet

August - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

I agree, Sarah. Mine always crashes repeatedly. Ipad is similar, though a bit better.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aurea * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Fleur * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrrine * Rosamond * Seraphine * Sylvana * Thea * Verity / Blaise * Cyprian * Evander * Jules * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Quentin * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Farah / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Tariq

Sarahmezz - thank you! On the iPhone, I can't get to the last page of a thread. I click on the Last button, and the "go to page" box pops up. I try to type in the last page, but when I tap it nothing happens. Then it gets confused and shuts down. D'oh!

Blade - thank you! No, I am still on 50 mg. This dose did its job last cycle and this one so I will keep on this dosage til I get my BFP or I've completed six cycles, whichever comes first.

As of this afternoon, I'm in full-on 2WW freak-out obsession wtfomgfml mode. Already looked up the EDD (1/31/14) despite promising myself not to.

MrsH, you crack me up girl! Fingers crossed for you and that double rainbow. (;

iPhone users, which includes myself as I log onto a real computer about once a month outside of work, here's what I do to make the new nameberry more bearable. I use Google Chrome app instead of safari, choose the setting "request desktop site" in the chrome settings under the triple bar icon at the top, to move between pages (and avoiding the annoying jump to box) I just manually change the web address to the next page so it ends in /page105 or whatever. Makes the new site almost like before (the Lists still look bad IMO). I did these steps on my iPad too. Not too many problems with crashing though.

I had my day 3 ultrasound and labs today. I had 12 follicles right side and maybe 10 or more on the left which is all very well. Having a high antral follicle count means lower doses of meds when you do IVF so I guess that's swell too. I'll get the full report in a week or so. Then I can schedule a visit with the dr to talk about how to get pg for real.

I've been pretty depressed lately, I don't know if that's just some dysphoria from AF or just me being bluesy. I'm going to the SIFF Opening Night Gala this week so I better perk up I guess!
    Last edited by poppy528; May 14th, 2013 at 06:36 AM.
    “And remember, my sentimental friend, that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.” L. Frank Baum, The Wizard of Oz