Names Searched Right Now:
Page 204 of 660 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 254 304 ... LastLast
Results 1,016 to 1,020 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

Lol...Poppy, I'm afraid that will earn me an enema and a colonoscopy.

Flitting between the Heartland and the South
    @nowakasia- Your puppy is adorable! My husband and I have been thinking about getting a dog and I think I may check into that breed now

@alzora- I’m so sorry that you have to go through this mess again! It’s hard to keep a positive attitude when it seems like no matter what you do your plans are crushed again and again. God has a plan, and sometimes it isn’t what we want, but He has a reason for everything. I also agree with @ottilie; you are a strong woman and when you get your baby (however you end up getting one) it will be ridiculously loved. Hang in there! We are routing for you!

@sarahmezz- Congrats on your positive!

@blade- How exciting! I’m glad that you got your wish of only one little one, but curveball is really too good to pass up… Perhaps you could use it as a middle name?

@poppy- How in the world did you get a sweater on a cat?! You must be some woman!

I just want to say thank you to everyone who wished me well! I’m feeling quite a bit better, not 100% though. My Wondfo kit also came in the mail yesterday, so I’ll be prepared to start again next month!

Hope everyone is doing well!
    TTC #1 since October 2012...
    Cecelia, Lydia, Clara
    Adric, Isaac, Silas

"I'd rather be honest than impressive."

Congrats Blade, so excited your little man is going to have a sibling to torture.
    MAJOR CONSTRUCTION ZONE
    newlywed!!! (not trying...yet)

Exciting news for Blade! I just got a BFN on pregnancy test. I wasn't expecting it to be positive but it still stings. Ugh! So tired of this. End of rant.
    Sara Beth Cook wife to Ross Allen Cook 03.11.06
    Mama to Lilla Clare 12.05.09 and Vivienne Grace 03.16.12
    Sylvie | Rosalie | Cecily | Eleanor | Rufus | Jasper | Graham

Thanks to all. I really am still mystified about this but hey, the proof was right there in front of me. It does explain why my home pregnancy test was *instantaneously* positive-- I mean as soon as it got wet, the line was strikingly dark blue. The test is designed to detect B-HCG at 5 mU/ml, and at 8 weeks pregnant (not 4 like I thought I was!) your levels should be >100,000.
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq