Names Searched Right Now:
Page 204 of 660 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 254 304 ... LastLast
Results 1,016 to 1,020 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

Lol...Poppy, I'm afraid that will earn me an enema and a colonoscopy.

Flitting between the Heartland and the South
    @nowakasia- Your puppy is adorable! My husband and I have been thinking about getting a dog and I think I may check into that breed now

@alzora- I’m so sorry that you have to go through this mess again! It’s hard to keep a positive attitude when it seems like no matter what you do your plans are crushed again and again. God has a plan, and sometimes it isn’t what we want, but He has a reason for everything. I also agree with @ottilie; you are a strong woman and when you get your baby (however you end up getting one) it will be ridiculously loved. Hang in there! We are routing for you!

@sarahmezz- Congrats on your positive!

@blade- How exciting! I’m glad that you got your wish of only one little one, but curveball is really too good to pass up… Perhaps you could use it as a middle name?

@poppy- How in the world did you get a sweater on a cat?! You must be some woman!

I just want to say thank you to everyone who wished me well! I’m feeling quite a bit better, not 100% though. My Wondfo kit also came in the mail yesterday, so I’ll be prepared to start again next month!

Hope everyone is doing well!
    TTC #1 since October 2012...
    Cecelia, Lydia, Clara
    Adric, Isaac, Silas

"I'd rather be honest than impressive."

Congrats Blade, so excited your little man is going to have a sibling to torture.
    Endora - Lorelei - Merida - Penrose - Viola - Zenobia
    Dexter - Emmett - Hendrik - Leonidas - Oberon - Victor
    Newlywed!!! (Not TTC yet.)

Exciting news for Blade! I just got a BFN on pregnancy test. I wasn't expecting it to be positive but it still stings. Ugh! So tired of this. End of rant.
    Sara Beth Cook wife to Ross Allen Cook 03.11.06 | Mama to Lilla Clare 12.05.09 and Vivienne Grace 03.16.12

TTC #3 | Cecily Kate | Rosalie Kate | Isobel Rose |
    Options for #4 | Odette Frances | Margot Odette | Sybil Blythe | Cora Odette | Eleanor _____
    | Sylvie Kate or Sylvie Colette | Colette Elise or Colette Marie |

Dashing Gentlemen | Rufus Graham | Jasper Simon |

Thanks to all. I really am still mystified about this but hey, the proof was right there in front of me. It does explain why my home pregnancy test was *instantaneously* positive-- I mean as soon as it got wet, the line was strikingly dark blue. The test is designed to detect B-HCG at 5 mU/ml, and at 8 weeks pregnant (not 4 like I thought I was!) your levels should be >100,000.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Mireia * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Amal _ Hanan / Altair _ Fahd _ Ilyas _ Sajjad _ Saqr _ Tariq