Names Searched Right Now:
Page 202 of 660 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 252 302 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,010 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

Wow! Congrats Blade! Already almost out of the first trimester without even knowing it. That's the way to go. I am way too paranoid during the first trimester ;-)
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me

@Blade - Wow, that's amazing! So, you conceived first go after all!

I can't pass up an opportunity to show off my puppy:

http://s11.postimg.org/a2xxwa1ov/pepper_146.jpg

Her name is Pepper and she's two and a half!
    TTC #1

Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Jane - Margaret - Susannah - Violet

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Sarah, yay for your (+)OPK. (:

Wow Blade, that's amazing. The purpose of period is to expel the uterine lining, and yet, yours hung in there. It sounds like the beginning of a very strong willed little person.

And now for some pet love. We don't have a dog. We've always said that if we are to put the time and energy into raising a puppy, we might as well just have a baby. So we have a cat, and I present to you Momo, formally known as Moses Bernard. I found him at 4 AM by the side of the road in the Oklahoma countryside.
    “And remember, my sentimental friend, that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.” L. Frank Baum, The Wizard of Oz

That's great news blade, straight past the first worry weeks and no baby curveball
    Alzora oh noooooo not TIB again! Did your doctor get back to you yet?

My little furball is a boy - Hugo. He just turned one and he's a great comfort during this TTC time. (Except when he's shredding doctor's referrals)

Alzora - we were thinking of getting a Wheaten too at one point. Love those low shed doggies!
    TTC #1