Names Searched Right Now:
Page 201 of 660 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 301 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,005 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

@Sarah, yay!! Isn't it such a relief to see that positive ovulation test for the first time? Good luck on this cycle!

@Nowakasia, HOW PRECIOUS! Is your puppy a boy or girl? What's its name? I have a two-year-old Wheaten terrier named Bing. He is my pride and joy:
    http://s21.postimg.org/4m30beb1j/397..._n_250x167.jpg

@Andrea, thank you for being encouraging as always. It seems your bucket list has grander ideas than mine. Actually I can't come up with any ideas! It seems I have very limited interests. Or perhaps I'm just too hormonal right now.

Oh Alzora, I'm just sure God has something amazing in store for you. I have the same philosophy you have. Everything happens for a reason. We may not see it right away, or ever, but it's there. I just keep thinking that if I had gotten pregnant right away, I wouldn't have my son, and he's amazing. I also wouldn't have made the friends that I've made through shared fertility woes. Plus, I think it has made my prayer life better, and increased my appreciation for the things I have. Not to mention I've learned a lot about insurance, billing, and who to call at my hospital to get things done ;-) Is it possible for you to talk directly to the RE that TIB works for? Maybe if you could talk to the doctor, you could get some more answers. She might know how best to proceed. Or maybe just set up a consultation appointment with her/him, if you can afford it. I understand needing the insurance to come through. We waited a long time to go to our RE this time because we just didn't have the money for it. We eventually borrowed some from our in laws. Has your husband done a semenalysis yet? It is still possible that the problem is on his side and not yours. Our insurance covered the semenalysis without a fuss, so maybe you could look into that area for a little while. My prayers are with you!

p.s. Your pup is adorable! So is yours nowakasia. My parents' first dog was a cockapoo!
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me

Alzora, teleology aside I think there is a logical (albeit intensive) way to approach this.

1) stick with your OB whose office will use the magic billing code
    2) call every OB in the area who takes your insurance and ask if they have privileges at the hospital where your HSG was scheduled
    3) once you find one, ask your OB for a referral to that person (or if she could just phone them and ask if they would perform the procedure; unlikely as most will want to meet you first before performing a procedure on you)
    4) attend your consultation with the new OB (if required, hopefully not) and schedule the HsG with their office. You will of course not be transferring care but just using them for this one service.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aurea * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Sylvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Jules * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Quentin * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Tariq

Ok, my update. Have you ever heard the adage "doctors make the worst patients?" well, it's true.

I had my first OB visit today, and dutifully reported my LMP as 3/26/13. Which is true, and this would make me 6&2 today. Well, we fired up the TVUS and lo and behold the tadpole I was expecting did not materialize. Instead I saw an unmistakeable early fetus. (Just one of them, thankfully!! so the twin names will not come into play). Anyway, I'm now dated 10 weeks with an EDD of 12/7/13.

I asked how this could be and the OB replied that many women ovulate and menstruate the first month in pregnancy. I kind of understand this, since the B-HCG levels wouldn't be that high to negatively feed back into the gonadotropin axis, but still find it amazing that the conceptus can survive a menstrual period.

It's so strange to fast-forward the clock 3.5 wks like this. I have to schedule my quad screen soon and find out the gender in 6 weeks! So fast!
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aurea * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Sylvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Jules * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Quentin * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Tariq

Quote Originally Posted by blade View Post
    Ok, my update. Have you ever heard the adage "doctors make the worst patients?" well, it's true.

I had my first OB visit today, and dutifully reported my LMP as 3/26/13. Which is true, and this would make me 6&2 today. Well, we fired up the TVUS and lo and behold the tadpole I was expecting did not materialize. Instead I saw an unmistakeable early fetus. (Just one of them, thankfully!! so the twin names will not come into play). Anyway, I'm now dated 10 weeks with an EDD of 12/7/13.

I asked how this could be and the OB replied that many women ovulate and menstruate the first month in pregnancy. I kind of understand this, since the B-HCG levels wouldn't be that high to negatively feed back into the gonadotropin axis, but still find it amazing that the conceptus can survive a menstrual period.

It's so strange to fast-forward the clock 3.5 wks like this. I have to schedule my quad screen soon and find out the gender in 6 weeks! So fast!
    That is amazing! So, you were technically pregnant while on your period? I had no idea that was a thing.

Congrats Blade, are you hoping for one gender over the other?
    My cherished daughter, Rowan Jane. ~b. 10/2011~

Sawyer ~ Aven ~ Elowen ~ Sage ~ Eilonwy ~ Eleanor
    Morgan ~ Asher ~ ___ ~ ___ ~ Currently trying to fill the blanks...

Trying for #2 in January 2014.