Names Searched Right Now:
Page 196 of 660 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 246 296 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2013

A question about the HSG: Who interprets it for me? The radiologist? Or will he send the results to my OBGYN who gave me a prescription to have it done? I feel like I'm kind of going to be on my own with this...will I schedule a follow-up appointment with the radiologist to hear the results or will he/she tell me that day?

tali, I use fertilityfriend

violet, hope you feel better soon!

alzora, ahh good luck! I am out this month and have the grumps. I'm so worn out from the ups and downs of ttc.

andieta, safe travels! hope you get good feedback!

sarahmezz, a friend of mine didn't have much cm and found out that she was taking a medicine that was affecting that, maybe that is irrelevant to you, but just in case! anyway, good luck!

Best wishes to everyone!!!
    Mama to my dear little bear <3

Unless implantation cramping feels like an achy vagina--the exact feeling that I experience each month prior to my period--I'm out for this month. I expect my period by Monday. I'm so devastated. My husband is now at a point where he wants a child very badly. Last night we went to visit some friends who have five kids: girls are 9, 8, 6, and 4, and the boy is 2. Even though about a dozen of our other friends were there who are OUR age, my husband spent the entire night romping around the yard with the four little girls. At one point he was crawling across the lawn on all fours with three little girls on his back. Then he was swinging them by their arms in circles. Six-year-old Kate even gave him a goodnight kiss, but the rest of us just got a sweet little, "Goodnight." As we were pulling out he said, "I would love to have daughters." He wants kids so badly...why can I not give him one...what is wrong with me.... :'(

I am a hormonal ball of sadness. I feel hopeless. I'm thinking about taking a Nameberry break. That's probably PMS talking, but I don't know if it's healthy for me to spend so much time immersed in babyland. :'( But my real life is a babyland too...everybody around me...I am crestfallen.
    Last edited by alzora; May 8th, 2013 at 11:38 AM.

I'm so sorry alzora! Please don't blame yourself. Something may not be working right, but it's not because you are doing anything wrong. I am sure your husband doesn't blame you at all. For your HSG question: my reproductive endocrinologist performed the procedure, so she told me what was going on while it was happening. I would guess that in your case, the radiologist will send the results to your OBGYN and you will follow up with him/her. Don't give up hope yet. There are still a lot of unknowns for you right now. The HSG will tell you a lot, and depending on those results, your husband may also need to be tested. When is your HSG? I'll be praying you get good results!
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me

Oh Alzora, hang in there!!! If you need to take a break, we'll be here whenever you come back (we'll miss you but do what you need to to take care of yourself)! -That is why I haven't been around much. I really thought I was pregnant this month and I take these things so hard. My husband's birthday is this week and I had all these daydreams about managing to keep it a secret and then tell him as a special birthday wish come true. Ugh, why do I go ahead and fall in love with a baby who isn't even real? Anyway, I feel for you, I hate that you feel so bad. But really, this is not your fault. I hope this happens for you soon soon soon. I hope you get more complete info. asap and that it is good news.
    Mama to my dear little bear <3