Names Searched Right Now:
Page 194 of 660 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 244 294 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2013

violetink and alzora, goodeness ladies i hope you two feel 100% better very soon!

AF showed up yesterday, sigh.... but I ordered wandfo strips that so many of you ladies keep recomending! the ones I ordered came with pregnancy tests, which I thought was a good idea since I never seem to have enough patience to wait to test.... those pregnancy tests add up!!! 20 dollars for 50 ovulation strips and 20 preg tests (pretty basic ones though) this will def save money in the long run since getting pregnant seems to be such a lengthy challenge for my husband and I. hopefully they will come in sooner than later.

my husband goes back in for his second sperm analysis at the end of the month. Im nervous. Hoping for a good result. he completly cut out drinking and he got started on some vitamins and floic acid to help the count.this month has been really emotionally hard on me ever since I went into my ttw, in a way im almost glad its over and i dont have to worry about it anymore. Heres to next month!!!
    TTC a lil bundle of joy since March 2012. Nothing yet, but praying.

Princess:
    Top 4: Felicity, Evangeline, Annabel, Anna-Claire
    Other Loves~ Ruth, Aria, Amalia, Lila, Clara, Callie, Esther, Roxanna, Lana, Ivy, Violet, *Esme, Rosalie

Prince: Top 3: Leon, Bennett, Bowen,
    Other Loves~ Zane, Boone, Evan, Austin, Colton, Ivan, Arley, Archer/Asher, Callen, Zion, Spencer, Jude, Lennox, Lennon, Silas,

IUI: #1 March 14' = BFN
    IUI: #2: April 14' =BFN
    IUI: #3 May 14' =

Well, today's ovulation test was weird. At first, there was no result, not even a control line. I waited longer than usual, then took a shower. After my shower, there was a faint negative. This is driving me crazy! Next month I'm splurging on digital OPKs. But, hopefully, at the end of the month I'll get a positive where it counts and won't have to worry!
    First baby due on September 7, 2015!

Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Jane - Margaret - Susannah - Violet

August - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Quote Originally Posted by taliface View Post
    @ktook (and any others this applies to) What app do you use to track ovulation, et al? Have you tried any others?

Thanks!
    Hi Taliface

The app that I have found the most useful is called the "Period Tracker". I have the Period Tracker Deluxe (from memory was an extra 99c) but the free version (Period Tracker Lite) was excellent as well. The calendar, notes and tracking is excellent and really easy to read and keep track of start/finish periods and you can put a little heart on those days you are "intimate" . I did buy the maybe baby 2013 Fertility/Ovulation one as well. And it was THE biggest waste of money. Crazy price for an app (think may $3-$4) that did nothing - the free ones were heaps better. SO definitely don't use that one. Check out the Period Tracker as I have been really happy with it .....
    Mummy to the gorgeous Alice Heather and the delicious Harry George

Bubba #3 due March 2014! Finalising short list of favourite names!

Tali ... I've used Pink Pad (Pro) on my iPhone since October 2011. I have quite the data set now.

Violetink, feel better okay dear?! A speedy recovery to you.

I made an appt for DH to get his sperm analysis in two weeks. (I have to make all DH's dr appts or he just wont go). The sweet sweet receptionist was trying to be so helpful "Oh! We can squeeze him in today... How many days has he been abstinent?" Me: uhhh... one. Awkward!! Lol. I'll be fully tested in 1 week and DH in 2. Hooray, I guess.
    “And remember, my sentimental friend, that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.” L. Frank Baum, The Wizard of Oz

The phone app I use is Period Tracker (same as ktook). I think it's really good, too. I input information such as when my period comes (obviously), when my husband and I are intimate, and how my moods are. It predicts when I'm likely to ovulate. It's useful for keeping track of everything.
    First baby due on September 7, 2015!

Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Jane - Margaret - Susannah - Violet

August - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter