Names Searched Right Now:
Page 187 of 660 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 197 237 287 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2013

I got my almost positive on the Wandfo kit last night. (almost the same colors) so things are working.

Does anyone else get bitchy, like PMS-sensitive during Ovulation week? I don't during PMS, but I am this week. Its a huge mood killer.

thoughts?

I'm taking Femara... but I thought that didn't have significant side effects.
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~

@Grecianern, great to know that things are getting back to order! I haven't noticed mood changes during ovulation week. I'll have to pay attention next time. Or I could ask my husband...I'm sure he could tell me.

@Kataklysm, my sister just used Danielle as the middle name for her newborn, Sophia (I tried to get her to branch out...I tried). She chose Danielle to honor our dad. I'm really happy she chose it, because our dad is a remarkable man who deserves to be honored with his first grandchild. Personally I like the dated names--I find the 80s and 90s names nostalgic. Anyway, if it's not your taste it's not your taste, and that's a decision you will have plenty of time to make during a pregnancy. Good luck on it.

Thanks Blade and Poppy for the information!

I guess I should clarify that I pee before just because I don't like the feeling of a full bladder.

Poppy, sorry to hear that you have been sad lately. I hope your two week wait goes quickly so you can get your other tests done and get a game planned figured out soon.

Grecianern, glad to hear that things are getting back to normal.

Wow there has been so much going lately! I can barely keep up! Actually I'm not all caught up yet... I need to go back and read up on you ladies

I want to pass on my best wishes to you ladies! I know some of you are going through a lot emotionally and I think about you guys daily. I hope to become better about keeping up with everyone! Its kind of like you guys are my TTC family here

well took a preg test and BFN yet again. Oh how my heart aches! I'm watching my sisters belly get bigger and bigger and I battle jealousy almost everytime. :|

I wanted to get some opinions about my situation. as most of you know, my husband has a low sperm count. 13 Mil per ml to be exact, he has pretty good motility and speed and morphology, a little above average in all those categories. Its been about a year and three months roughly 16 cycles and still nothing.... how long am I supposed to wait before seeking other types of help. Are my odds really low of getting pregnant naturally? I personally havent done any major testing on myself, but my hormones were checked and it came back good on my end, I get a positive every month saying im ovulating and the doc says im in prime fertile shape from what he can see. Are there any tests I should be asking my doc about? My husband has been doing good about not getting too hot down there and avoiding alcohol. I have heard fertileaid is good, but its kinda pricey in my opinion...hmmm... I just dont know what to do. This isnt a topic I like much because I never want to talk about my husband in this context, but im concerned about our odds of getting pregnant w/o medicines or procedures...
    Last edited by butterflykisses; May 2nd, 2013 at 09:06 PM.
    TTC a lil bundle of joy since March 2012. Nothing yet, but praying.

Princess:
    Top 4: Felicity, Evangeline, Annabel, Anna-Claire
    Other Loves~ Ruth, Aria, Amalia, Lila, Clara, Callie, Esther, Roxanna, Lana, Ivy, Violet, *Esme, Rosalie

Prince: Top 3: Leon, Bennett, Bowen,
    Other Loves~ Zane, Boone, Evan, Austin, Colton, Ivan, Arley, Archer/Asher, Callen, Zion, Spencer, Jude, Lennox, Lennon, Silas,

IUI: #1 March 14' = BFN
    IUI: #2: April 14' =BFN
    IUI: #3 May 14' =

Hello ladies, I check in on this thread almost daily hoping to see more good news for you! I just wanted to check in, I posted in a general board too, but...

I am 6w2d pregnant, and I went in for an ultrasound today after experiencing some bleeding last night. I kept seeing FET A and FET B on the screen and I thought that she was going to tell me I lost a baby. Then she said she had TWO heartbeats and that the bleeding was likely from the placenta attaching to the uterine wall or from a possible third baby, there was a shadow that looked like the other two, but it was empty. The tech talked to the radiologist and they gave my dr. the report, two babies most likely non-identical, both likely from the right ovary, and two separate embryonic sacks and placentas (coriers?).

My dr. advised me to be very cautious, because many twin pregnancies this early on do not end up working out. Both babies are measuring similarly in size 3.6 mm? I think. So, I was wondering if any of you were told it was twins this early? And if so, are both babies are still healthy? And if I did miscarry one, does that increase the risk of miscarrying another? Or both? I have only had two pregnancies before, both resulting in daughters. My older daughter is almost 6 and my younger daughter is 3 1/2. Is a pregnancy considered viable when you see a heartbeat or do I did to be on high alert until 12 weeks? Or longer?

I have no twins in my family, I have never taken fertility drugs, and this is my third pregnancy, so I am SHOCKED beyond belief right now, just trying to wrap my head around this. I'm nervous and excited and stunned. And, this is a whole new ballgame for baby names. I can't even think about it right now. Yikes.