Names Searched Right Now:
Page 170 of 660 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 220 270 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2013

I took two different types of tests this morning and I officially have a BFP! I am on cloud 9 today

To Lineska, Nowakasia, Violetink, Alzora, Cygnus, Khaatje, Andieta, Labmama and Sarahmezz thank you for the well wishes and advice!

This thread has been wonderful for me to vent and have people there going through the same thing as me. It’s pretty crazy that a group of anonymous women could really be there to support each other and I am so grateful for it! Good luck and baby dust to those still waiting!!!!
    "Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

Aw, Megmarie, I'm so happy for you! GOOD LUCK, and take care of yourself!

Okay, so I have hopeful prospects over here. Just had my annual OBGYN exam. It was so much fun, as they always inevitably are. Anyway my new doctor (who is fantastic), gave me a prescription to have an HSG test done at our other local hospital, not the one she is affiliated with. Basically we are bypassing Theresa-in-Billing and the fertility clinic altogether, and I am just going straight to radiology with a note from my own doctor. On this prescription, my doctor used one of the diagnostic codes that Blade gave me (614.6 was the lucky number, Blade...also, you're awesome for helping me with that). When billed under that code, the test will be covered. I scheduled the test for Thursday, May 16. I am currently waiting for a call back from the hospital to make sure that they will use this specific code for billing. I'm not too worried about it at this point, as I tend to think they will use exactly the codes that my doctor wrote down.

But here's the other positive news. My doctor is fairly hopeful that my tubes are not blocked based on the locations of my specific injuries. She acknowledged that there is no way to predict these things and I will need the test to know for sure. She did imply, as Blade has already said, that there certainly is scar tissue in there. But she speculated that since my vagina and urethra are way below the Fallopian tubes, and the bladder is below them, and the spleen was above them (may he rest in peace), there is a chance that the section right around my uterus and tubes will be free of scar tissue. So I'm hopeful and happy right now, and about to lie down because all this stressing has officially made me nauseous. Cheers.

HOORAY megmarie!! Fantastic news!

And alzora, I am hopeful for you! That is great that you can take your test. Eep! Crossing fingers so hard for you!
    Mama to my dear little bear <3

Megmarie - many many congrats on yr BFP and prayers for a happy and healthy 9 months!

Alzora - wonderful, wonderful news! Huzzah! Praying for good news. And btw I think yr life may be more exciting than mine. At least y'all watch two shows. We are one-show-at-a-time people, thank you very much. We don't truck with your fancy channel-switchin' ways. :-) Right now it's Battlestar Galactica. The new one. This is the second time I've watched the whole series. The last time was about this time last year. And yes I am again having dreams that I am a Viper pilot. "PEW! PEW! PEW! Take that, Cylon raiders!"

Thank you for the well wishes, labmama and andieta!
    Mrs. H.
    Trying for our first!
    If it's a boy: Josiah Walker "Joe"
    If it's a girl: Clementine Marvel
    Avatar: "Dark Robe" by Malcolm Liepke

Thank you, ladies!

Alzora, that is fantastic news! Hopefully you will get some answers really soon and can plan around any issues that may be lingering from your accident!
    "Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama