Names Searched Right Now:
Page 168 of 660 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 218 268 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2013

Megmarie, hope you get a really dark line tomorrow, how exciting!!

Blade, great news, congrats! I agree with alzora, it would be a shame to waste any of those excellent names.

Missmargot, so sorry to hear about your loss. I had an early loss in December and it still hurts my heart to think about that, I feel for you. I hope you get some wonderful news soon!
    Mama to my dear little bear <3

@khaatje, etc. Thanks for the understanding. I was just fine until I wasn't. That won't make any sense unless you're on this board.

My hubby is being incredibly supportive this week and is anxious to jump on the TTC train. I think the news of another baby for someone else has hit him hard. and might be fueling his jump onto the wagon - hey, I'll take whatever I can get.

Congrats Blade and hopefully Megmarie and all you other lucky ladies!!! Here's hoping we hear more good news for more people soon!
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~

ok... can someone post the amazon link for the testing cups again? We've been posting so much, I can't find them. Thanks!
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~

@megmarie, how exciting, hope your line is more visible tomorrow, otherwise maybe a digital test can be help?

@missmargot I'm sorry to hear about your mc, hope you get full blown symptoms soon!

@gracianern makes perfect sense to me and if it makes your husband jump back on the wagon... bring on the baby's

Quote Originally Posted by alzora View Post
    The support on this thread blows me away. This group is priceless. Thank you all for cheering me on.
    Hello I am sorry to hear that your journey is difficult for you but I have walked in your shoes so maybe I can help a bit. After years of pondering why it took me so long to fall pregnant I came to the conclusion that my body was so sore and inflamed (years after being ill) that it was not ready to accept a baby.

I had been very ill with a gangrenous appendix (which created adhesions in my abdomen) but I think it just took forever for my body to return to normal inside but in the meantime I was breaking my heart because I could not have a baby.Could it be that your body is still healing itself? If so wait as patiently as possible till that magical day when you find you are pregnant again. Nature has its own agenda and I wished that I had understood what was happening to me because I would not have experienced so much grief.

Unfortunately my adhesions reared their ugly heads and caused problems with both of my pregnancies but that is another story.

God bless and wishing you happy days.

rollo

PS Blade congratulations!!