Names Searched Right Now:
Page 141 of 660 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 191 241 641 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2013

Aww Poppy, I thought about you yesterday. I was wondering how your procedure went. I am so very sorry to hear that it was bad news. You have definitely been in my thoughts. No matter how thankful we are for life, some news is just really hard to take.

Alzora your story is really inspirational. Hearing about all you went through is a reminder of how precious life is. Thank you for sharing. Btw, that is one richeous looking scar!

Though I don't have much to offer, I have learned so much from this ttc board about anatomy and fertility issues. Thank you to blade for taking the time to explain everything. I know you have probably help so many nameberry participants understand and feel less scared about a subject that is so very scary.

Wow Alzora - your post was really inspiring and really made me pause and think. It's so easy to get caught up in life's daily craziness that it's hard to remember how blessed we are... I know whatever continues to happen with my TTC journey, ultimately I will be ok.
    TTC #1

Aww, Poppy, I'm so sorry to hear that you got bad news. I'm glad that you have the support of your husband. I will be praying / hoping that the rest of the tests go smoothly and that the doctors are able to create a strategy to give you a little miracle baby! (I think all babies are miracles, but some more than others!)

Speaking of miracles - Alzora - wow, what a remarkable story! Thank you for sharing! What an amazing perspective to give us, of how lucky we are to be alive, and walking, and talking, and thinking clearly. (A 13 year old girl in my hometown was hit by a garbage truck last May, the whole city rallied around her with support and prayer, and she not only survived, she learned to walk and talk again, albeit slowly. I am praying that she can recover as fully as you seem to.) There is much to be thankful for in life, isn't there?

And Blade, thanks for sharing your knowledge with us, again!

@Poppy - I'm so sorry for you. I can only imagine what you are going through. And I'm fighting tears at work for you. You're in my thoughts. But now you can make a plan. And it was brilliant to find out where the hubby should apply!!! Great idea!

@Alzora - I knew you were amazing from our talks - but your story, wow. Way to go to fight your way back to the world!!! I'm so glad that you have such a positive look on the world.

@Blade - we are so lucky to have you with us, you're medical voice has helped and educated so many of us.

@Everyone else... I'm happy you're here too. I'm a little mushy today.
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~

OH!!! And it's because AF finally made a return!!!

I was going to call my OB at lunch, because it's been over 4+ weeks since the end of the last stuff. We know I've been worried and stuck in limbo. But we're moving back to normal!!! No symptoms prior, but instant thunder-cramps since. oh well. I'll take them.

Starting Femara on Day 3. (If it's not a "normal" cycle, we'll follow normal prevention methods.)
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~