Names Searched Right Now:
Page 83 of 660 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 183 583 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2013

Somewhere along the banks of the mighty Columbia
    Welp. I thought March was going to be my month. Turns out, not so much. I always liked April better anyway...
    Trying, trying, trying

Current favorites:
    Boy: Asa Guillaume, Barnaby August
    Girl: Apolline Iris- Polly, Clothilde Juno- Chloe

@violetindigo, I know exactly where you're coming from. I have the same problems with my sister in law. She got pregnant after we had been trying for 6 or 7 months the first time. They've never had any problems with fertility, and now they're expecting their third baby. They got pregnant 1-2 weeks after we announced to family that we're finally pregnant again. I know they didn't do it maliciously, but the crazy, jealous side of me thinks, "Really, you couldn't let me have this?" I know it's crazy, and I am happy for them. I also am mad at myself for this attitude, but I'm working on it. Something I learned my first year of TTC has helped my attitude a lot this time. Another person being pregnant, be it stranger or friend, is not what is keeping me from getting pregnant. They are going to be pregnant and happy regardless of how I feel about them. This time around, I've been genuinely happy for expectant mothers. Family can be tough though. Maybe it all goes back to sibling rivalry. I hope you are feeling better soon! Again, I know how you're feeling, and no, you aren't a terrible person for having that reaction. It's something everyone goes through at some point for different reasons.
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me

So sorry @roseymaam. Good luck and baby dust for April!
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me

Flitting between the Heartland and the South
    @violetindigo I had a similar reaction when my sister in law announced that she was pregnant with her third a few weeks ago. Thank goodness she told me via text message, because I instantly burst into tears...I'm still a bit ashamed about acting that way, but I've gotten over the initial jealousy. Now I'm happily discussing names with her; she is a really wonderful person and I'm very happy for her. I think it's important to focus on the positive. Who knows? Maybe this is your month and your child will have a cousin close in age to play with. That's what keeps me going.

Just a quick personal update:
    We are now in the TTW and my husband is SUPER excited. He's been wanting children just at badly as I have, but this month we used an ovulation kit and he thinks that the wait is over. I love his enthusiasm; I just don't want him to get his hopes up only to have them come crashing down on top of him. I really hope that he's right, but the pessimist in me is trying to not get too excited.

Hope that everyone is doing well! Good luck to all
    TTC #1 since October 2012...
    Cecelia, Lydia, Clara
    Adric, Isaac, Silas

"I'd rather be honest than impressive."

I was there when my sister took her test (I actually told her to take it) she was trying for two months but her boyfriend lives out of state so I didn't think she would get pregnant yet. But alas she was, and I acted all happy and excited, but when she went to tell our other sister I went into the bathroom and cried silently. It took me about a month to be truly and honestly happy for her. So I know how it feels to beat yourself up and feeling like a selfish jerk. But it sounds like all you ladies experiencing these feelings are such kind human beings just waiting for their dream and their moment to become their reality. Glad to see we all can eventually be happy for our friends and family. Now I can't wait to meet my lil niece or nephew, (we all think its a girl) =)
    TTC a lil bundle of joy since March 2012. Nothing yet, but praying.

Princess:
    Top 4: Felicity, Evangeline, Annabel, Anna-Claire
    Other Loves~ Ruth, Aria, Amalia, Lila, Clara, Callie, Esther, Roxanna, Lana, Ivy, Violet, *Esme, Rosalie

Prince: Top 3: Leon, Bennett, Bowen,
    Other Loves~ Zane, Boone, Evan, Austin, Colton, Ivan, Arley, Archer/Asher, Callen, Zion, Spencer, Jude, Lennox, Lennon, Silas,

IUI: #1 March 14' = BFN
    IUI: #2: April 14' =BFN
    IUI: #3 May 14' =