Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 660 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2013

Thank you so much, alzora and mrstaylor. I'm thinking of you all and sending you positive thoughts.
    Mom to James Daniel (10) William Joseph (9), Elise Marie (7), and Zachary Allan (1)
    http://letterstoauntkay.blogspot.com/

TTC #5
    Claire, Sally, Adele, Anne, Cecilia, Serena (Seri), Audrey, Rose, Naomi, Maisie, Kate, Rosetta, Lucy, Linnea
    Thomas, Paul, Henry, Miles, Arthur, Samuel, Seth

DH's "approved" list:
    Alison (Allie), Claire, Seri, Naomi, Amy, Diana, Lucy, Kate/Katie/Katherine, Audrey
    Thomas ("maybe")

Hi, I'm a huge name nerd and longtime nameberry lurker. I finally decided to join so I could participate in this thread and maybe help others choose the perfect name for their little one.

My DH and I have been married for almost 6 years and we are finally trying for our first! I am 31 and am a little nervous about just starting to TTC after 30, but we had a lot of fun and did a lot of traveling so I have no regrets about waiting. I just pray we didn't drag our feet too long and can get pregnant without any problems. I have friends my age who have had fertility problems and my heart breaks for them.

Anyway, I look forward to sharing this journey and hearing everyone's (hopefully) good news in the coming months!

Congrats Mill1920, that's wonderful news!
    Last edited by violetindigo; January 2nd, 2013 at 09:42 PM.

Hi everyone! I have been a non-active member on Nameberry for a while but I've been waiting for the new year to join a TTC thread. I am 29 and have been married to my husband for over 2 years. We tried to conceive for 2 months in the summer of 2011 without luck but then we stopped because I had a nervous breakdown during my doctoral candidacy exams and my life was basically put on hold for a year plus I was put on Zoloft and didn't want to TTC while I was on medication.

This time around we started TTC in October so we have had 3 unsuccessful cycles. I actually got my period shortly after midnight on New Year's so I'm a little bummed that I started out the year on that disappointing note. I have super regular cycles and my basal body temperature tells me that I always have an 11 day luteal phase (which should be just long enough), but I can't help but worry because I have been wanting a child for so long and I ultimately want 3 so I need to get started!

Anyway, good luck to everyone and thanks Alzora for starting this thread!
    Vivian Serena ~ Cassia Sylvie
    Jasper Blake ~ Simon Felix

Hi Ladies!!

A little history: started dating when I was 21 and him 22. I moved 2000 miles away, but hubby followed a yr later. Then our cat followed a year after that (we are a tight-knit family of three). We married in 2010 and bought our charming little home just 6 months after that. Sigh, here is the good part, I have a previously unbeknownst autoimmune blood clotting disorder which will only get more fabulous once I get pg. This means I get to take a baby aspirin everyday now and maybe daily blood thinning. So on top of that I have no immunity to rubella. This means you have to get a booster shot and then most definitely use contraception for three months or it will f' up yo shi. I am not getting the dumb booster.

Baby dust! 2013 just feels lucky.
    Last edited by poppy528; December 31st, 2013 at 04:58 PM.
    “And remember, my sentimental friend, that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.” L. Frank Baum, The Wizard of Oz

@poppy, we use Preseed too! I'm hoping that hasn't caused us to have four failed cycles? I know it's not SUPPOSED to interfere, but I wish I knew for sure. I'm sorry to hear about all the health complications you've had. Are the shots called Heparin? I had to have those after my bad car accident two years ago. I had to give them to myself in the stomach twice a day. But you would have the advantage of knowing that you were doing it for a really joyful and happy reason (your baby's health!). I hope you get your little baby soon, and perhaps they can use another type of blood thinner for you!

@violetindigo, my mom was 30 when she got pregnant with me and my twin sister, and about 36 when she got surprised with our baby sister. It may take some time, but I have high hopes that you will get pregnant. I know plenty of woman who conceived in their 30s.

@expensivemarket, I got my period on Christmas Eve, so I guess we both got it at the worst possible times! I don't know about you, but I cried. Better luck next month!