Names Searched Right Now:
Page 98 of 660 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 198 598 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2013

What?!?! I'm going to have to do some research ASAP! Thanks @sunshine1! Oh my goodness, this does sound too good to be true.
    "Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

Hi,
    I'm new.
    My name is Tori, I'm 28, married for 3 years next month, with a daughter, Imogen Louise Alice, who turns 2 in June.
    I'm Australian.
    I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis is 1987 (an autoimmune disease) and I will need to stay on my medication for this pregnancy, like I did with my last (and my daughter is just fine).
    I've had my hips and knees replaced because of my RA, so delivery will be via c-section (like with # 1).
    I assumed I would have difficulties TTC#1 after a lifetime of medication and X-rays, but my little girl was conceived on our honeymoon. Shocked wouldn't begin to describe our reaction!!
    We're hoping for a 2014 baby, so are waiting for next month before we start TTC. Our daughter was born at 36 weeks as I had pre-eclampsia.

I have so many girls names that I love (Beatrix and Edith are my current loves) but no ideas for a boy!!

Hi Tori, welcome! I'm an Aussieberry, too! My husband and I just started TTC this month. Good luck on your TTC journey. I hope you don't have any difficulties re your rheumatoid arthritis. By the way, I love the names Beatrix and Edith!
    Alice - Beatrix - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Harriet - Mabel - Susannah

Albert - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Thanks Sarah!
    Best of luck! Hope it happens quickly for you! :-)

Thanks for the thread! I'm so glad to have somewhere to share all the news-- if there ever is any! Good luck to all!

My husband and I have been trying for our first since November '12, and hoping for a smooth, no-fuss pregnancy. We can dream, right? So far, 5 months with no luck. But that is totally normal, so our plan is just to keep at it! If we don't conceive within 2 years (knock on wood) we will definitely be asking our doctor for some advice. Anyway, I will be ovulating starting on the 9th, so I'm crossing my fingers that this is our month!

I can't wait to share this experience with all of you! Glad to be a part of your journey as well!