Names Searched Right Now:
Page 96 of 660 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 196 596 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2013

Thanks megmarie! I understand how you feel about wrapping your brain around another path toward kids. It sounds like you have a wonderful husband and the fact that he is so okay with going a different route is great. I feel like sometimes when we have our mind so set on something being one way, it takes a some time to envision things differently. I feel like adoption is a wonderful altenative but I am sure it comes with it's own set of emotions and soul searching. I don't think it would be an easy decision by any means.

Thank you @violetindigo. That was very eloquent and exactly how I am feeling.

And yes, I am very blessed with the husband I have been given. Thank you for the reminder
    "Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by vitamom3 View Post
    My cycles have suddenly shortened to 26 days and I am aware that is a sign of decreasing egg quality.
    Is this true?!?!?!?!?!

my cycles shortened almost immediately after going off BC over a year ago. I was a regular 28 days my whole life, and now I'm down to 26... do I need to be concerned?!?!?!?!?

My story continues... I'm doing ok. I've come to terms with the logic that this miscarriage happened for a reason. But it's still painful at times. It's funny how people forget - I saw my parents for the first time since the miscarriage this weekend. And nothing was said or acknowledged. No hugs or anything, not even from my mom who cried over the phone about not being able to be there that day.
    Any way... that's my drama. Post-op appt tomorrow. And then 1 cycle before we can try again. Here's looking forward.
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~

[QUOTE=grecianern;1838819]Is this true?!?!?!?!?!

my cycles shortened almost immediately after going off BC over a year ago. I was a regular 28 days my whole life, and now I'm down to 26... do I need to be concerned?!?!?!?!?

Shortening cycles can be a sign of perimenopause but can also be totally normal. The reason this particular symptom concerns me personally is my cycle was a regular 29 days, and over the course of 6 months has gradually shortened one day at a time, to 26 days. That alone probably would not even concern me but combined with my history its in the back of my head.
    It is very possible that 26 days is your regular cycle and the 28 days was regulated by the BC. Sorry to cause concern.

Congratulations, namenut! That's amazing news! All the very best for your pregnancy x.
    TTC #1

Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Jane - Margaret - Susannah - Violet

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter