Names Searched Right Now:
Page 94 of 660 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 194 594 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2013

Welcome Vitamom! Best of luck to you with #3!
    TTC #1

Ugh AF came today... I was expecting it, but it is still depressing So now I start clomid which is exciting and a little scary becuase I dont know what to expect. I recently heard others saying that it made them sick. But at the moment I'm trying to be hopeful and enjoy the time my hubby and I have with no children. I've got my galss of wine and am thinking about pouring another I hope everyone else is doing ok and wishing the best for all the TTCers out there!

I tried clomid and I worried about side effects, but I didn't have any. Unfortunately, it didn't help me get pregnant though.
    I wish you luck!

I know I only posted on here a couple of times before I decided to stop looking at name sites or any baby related sites for a while. I needed to give myself a breather after 18 months of disappointment. This month I thought for certain would be a complete break for me as I had to go away over the time I was due to ovulate, I was a little relieved at the thought that I wouldn't be symptom spotting for that horrible tww! As it turns out I didn't ovulate when I normally do (I know cause I use opks) and I was home just one day after my lh surge. I felt nothing different this month at all, just the same symptoms I usually have when AF is coming (sore boobs, cramping) so it was very surprising when my AF was late. Finally today after being 8 days late I tested and have finally seen two lines!!! I still can't believe that after 18 months of trying we finally had success! Hooray!
    DS - Bennett Larenz, ttc #2

Congrats @namenut! We have been trying for 14 months so its good to see some hope in others succeas stories!
    TTC a lil bundle of joy since March 2012. Nothing yet, but praying.

Princess:
    Top 4: Felicity, Evangeline, Annabel, Anna-Claire
    Other Loves~ Ruth, Aria, Amalia, Lila, Clara, Callie, Esther, Roxanna, Lana, Ivy, Violet, *Esme, Rosalie

Prince: Top 3: Leon, Bennett, Bowen,
    Other Loves~ Zane, Boone, Evan, Austin, Colton, Ivan, Arley, Archer/Asher, Callen, Zion, Spencer, Jude, Lennox, Lennon, Silas,

IUI: #1 March 14' = BFN
    IUI: #2: April 14' =BFN
    IUI: #3 May 14' =