Names Searched Right Now:
Page 93 of 660 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 593 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2013

Girls I haven't read all your stories but I do appreciate how difficult it can be when you are TTC. I would like to encourage you all because it is such an emotional time and I have walked in your shoes (not in the IVF shoes though).

I was married for nearly 7 years before I had my first (I wasn't trying for that long) but it was such a rollercoaster waiting each month to see if you were pregnant, wondering if it would happen, putting up with people asking you when are you having a baby and so on.

For whatever reason I didn't fall for a long time but I can remember the elation of finding out that after all that time I was finally pregnant and I hope all you girls can finally have your dreams come true and have the babies you long for.

If you would like me to pray for you let me know.

Best wishes to you all and love and hugs from me to cushion the journey.

Now I have two kids and five beautiful grandchildren, something I could have only dreamt about once upon a time.

rollo

Rollo, thanks so much for your encouragement. It's really lovely and very much appreciated by myself and, I'm sure, all the other girls posting on this thread.
    Last edited by sarahmezz; March 30th, 2013 at 07:51 AM.
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Rollo, Thank you for your kind words, for your encouragement, and for being a kind, sympathetic, and knowledgable voice on these forums. It's people like you that make nameberry a place of encouragement, solace, kinship, and a community. Cheers.
    “And remember, my sentimental friend, that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.” L. Frank Baum, The Wizard of Oz

Flitting between the Heartland and the South
    @rstiltner17 I'm so sorry to hear that your journey has taken so long. You seem to have a very positive attitude which I find encouraging! Keep your chin up! I hope that you get your BFP very soon

@rollo Thank you so much for your kind words; they are truly encouraging! It's such a comfort to know that there are people out there rooting for you!
    TTC #1 since October 2012...
    Cecelia, Lydia, Clara
    Adric, Isaac, Silas

"I'd rather be honest than impressive."

I'd like to officially join the thread :-). We are ttc #3. We just started last month but af showed up today so now entering month 2. Our first was conceived almost immediately and without really "trying". Our second took 10 months of charting and cm tracking to conceive so I'm a little concerned this might be a longer journey than I'm hoping. My cycles have suddenly shortened to 26 days and I am aware that is a sign of decreasing egg quality. I'm almost 32 and my mom started menopause early and I had chemotherapy as a child which can also contribute to early menopause so those things are in my head. I am hopeful I'm not headed down that road yet though. Good luck to each of you ladies and I'm happy to be in the mix!