Names Searched Right Now:
Page 92 of 660 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 192 592 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2013

DH and I are getting married this fall after dating for 6 years (4 years of which he has been living with me), 1 year of engagement, and knowing each other for well over a decade. We are high school sweethearts and have been continuously together for the entire 6 years. We will be starting to TTC for our first in September, I start charting next month (April) so I can pinpoint my ovulation as best as I can.
    Love is Friendship caught on Fire

Fur babies: Onyx (cat), Tigger (cat), Clara (dog)

TTC #1
    Angel Baby Dec 2013 named Robin Lee
    Marrying my best friend on November 8, 2013

Good luck, Shadowspirit, and congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

Congrats Shadowspirit!
    TTC #1

I have been following this thread and it is so inspiring to hear the success stories but also know that I'm not alone in this crazy journey. My husband and I have been TTC since June 2011! It is a roller coaster of emotions each and every month. This experience has definitely taught/is teaching me to be patient. I know the joy of being pregnant and having a baby will come to us, just don't know when!

I chart my basal body temp to find out when I'm ovulating, something I just started in January. But this month it was hard to determine when that was because my temp never spiked. Oh well, AF should be here in about three days (I think). I will be starting clomid for the first time and am praying it will help!!! Fingers crossed!

Azora, thank you for starting this thread. This is my first post here but I feel like I know so many of you so well! It definitely helps having a place to share what your going through with those who completely understand where you're coming from.

@rstiltner, I'm sorry to hear it has taken you so long. Glad you've joined our thread and have a place to vent and find support. Keep us posted. Hope this Clomid brings good results...or maybe AF won't even show up.