Names Searched Right Now:
Page 91 of 660 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 591 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2013

Massive congrats to Niteowl & Velvetcrush! Wishing you both happy healthy pregnancies that's fantastic news!
    To all the wonderful ladies still waiting, it will happen! Remember to look after yourselves and Im sending lots of baby dust your way, ladies! Xxx
    *Mahala*
    Proud Mummy to:
    Kyan Morgan, born on 9th March 2011 Finley Logan, lost on 25th March 2012
    Expecting Pip, due in October 2013 xxx

Thoughts to all who are going through difficult times in TTC. I loved to read all the happy news in here too! We, too, have decided that 2013 is the year to add to our growing family. Very excited and remaining hopeful that it will happen sooner rather than later. This will be #3 for us. Our little lass is 3 and my sweet boy is 21 months. I'm 36 now so am hoping that age won't be a huge factor in conceiving. I am praying that I still have a few good eggs in there to get one more babe out! . I am truly blessed with my two but I know in my heart I'm just not 'done' if that makes sense. Hubby would have been happy with just the two and I know, that while he is keen, it's definitely been my call on #3.
    Good luck to everyone and look forward to hearing everyone's news!
    Now to agree on baby name #3!
    Mummy to the gorgeous Alice Heather and the delicious Harry George

Bubba #3 due March 2014! Finalising short list of favourite names!

@ktook76 - Good luck on your TTC journey! Alice and Harry, what cute names!
    TTC #1

Alice - Beatrix - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Harriet - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Good luck ktook, and welcome to our thread! I hope you get your third little addition to your family very quickly.

I have scheduled an appointment with my OB/GYN. Unfortunately I have to wait 2 weeks for it.... Not entirely her fault since I'll be out of town for a week starting next week.

So we will see what she has to say and what the next steps will be... Hopefully, there's a normal, easily treatable situation resulting in my cycle being so long and irregular.... :\
    TTC #1