Names Searched Right Now:
Page 9 of 660 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2013

hi berries. hello and sending good wishes to everyone ttc in 2013! i hope to be one of you soon. I've been with my husband for 10 years, married for 4. we had a very, very rough 2012 that challenged our relationship, career, egos, hearts, bodies and minds. but we got through it and, despite a lot of lingering career/financial uncertainty we feel ready to try and start a family. i'm nervous but very excited. we are hoping to start ttc in the next few months. i had always had a fairly regular period, but the emotional stress of this last year really affected my cycle (ie. 2 periods in a month, no period for 4 months etc.). it was a good reminder how delicate everything is - and how much stress can effect the whole thing! luckily my period is back to a regular cycle now so fingers crossed that things will go fairly smoothly.
    thanks for letting me be a part of this thread and thanks for sharing your experiences!

Welcome aboard, loveday! I'm so sorry to hear about your traumatic year. Hopefully 2013 will bring with it much better news, including a little baby. Keep us posted!

Hello everyone!

Just checking to see how everyone is doing. I have missed quite a few posts. I am glad we have so many ladies who want to share their stories and support each other while ttc. I was hoping to log on to see some bfp's! I am sorry to hear there was no luck @grecianern, @hala90, and @stuffd.

@hala90- Thank you for your story. Post partum deppresion is one of the things that scares me the most. I am glad you have found meds that have helped and you are right, you should do whatever makes you feel better. There is no shame in medication. The most important thing is to feel like yourself again. Did you know automatically that it was PPD or did it creep up on you slowly?

Thank you for your common sense @alzora and @blade. I know that I have a lot of things to offer a child and I do want to have one. It is just a small part of me that makes me think twice about what genetics I could pass on. My depression and anxiety and all the angst have made my life miserable at times, but it has also made me a more compassionate person. I am far more understanding of others and I don't ever rush to judgement any more. You never know what kind of struggles people have going on and I always think about how scared and judged I felt when I couldn't get out of bed for a family function or an obligation. I always thought that people would think I was lazy or that I didn't like them. I hope to instill the kind of grace and compassion that I needed so badly in my child from birth.

As for ttc, I think no luck for me either. DH was working too much and we didn't get a chance to make the most of my window of opportunity, but I won't know for sure until AF arrives. Anyway, good luck and good thoughts to everyone.

Hello loveday!

*post redacted*
    Last edited by poppy528; December 31st, 2013 at 03:50 PM.
    “And remember, my sentimental friend, that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.” L. Frank Baum, The Wizard of Oz

Welcome Loveday!

Ob/gyn called and advised we will have to skip this cycle and start again in feb.
    Current favs (girl) : Mia Scarlett, Poppy Monroe, and Rose Hermione

Current favs (boy) : Eli Abraham, Silas Blaine, and Wyatt Remington

Still TTC #1