Names Searched Right Now:
Page 88 of 660 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 188 588 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2013

Thanks for all the well wishes! <3

Since you're all on pins and needles... negative for me this first month. Large glass of wine tonight!

If it doesn't happen by August, then I have to stop trying, and Mr Antoine will be a Little Emperor-type only child.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael (3.1.2012)
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor (11.30.2013)

Niteowl, congratulations! That is excellent news. Wishing you a happy, healthy pregnancy.

Blade. Gr. This whole timing thing must be stressful, especially with all of us on pins and needles over your baby-status. :-b
    But you still have some months - Spring has only just arrived!
    As for the Little Emperor thing.... A couple of days ago I visited my friends who live in a tiny apartment here in NYC. She's a single mother of one son, and he is a gem. They have this charmed life together.. over supper we looked at photographs from their recent trip to Morocco. I so admire her for prioritizing things like travel and work over multiple babies, though she was considering a second kid at one point. They have been all over the world, they're multilingual, her son is incredibly cultured and cool and thoughtful. He's also well-socialized, not at all imperious or any of the other singleton stereotypes. It's never been a child-uproar - she has this nice peaceful home-life. Anyway, not to console you or anything- you'll get your baby yet. Have you ever eaten maca? It's this Peruvian superfood, linked to hyperovulation, and supposedly good for fertility woes in general... I know you'll say, "show me the randomized controlled trial!" But I'm pretty sure it's harmless, if not beneficial. I get it powdered and put it in smoothies with berries and yoghurt and stuff like that. Since I'm not a healthcare professional, I have no qualms with recommending random herbal substances over the internet.

Thanks emms. I've drank good-for-you mate, does that count? And mac n'cheese?
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael (3.1.2012)
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor (11.30.2013)

^ No B. Maté doesn't count - it's too tasty! You gots to snarf down the fish eggs and oysters and coconuts and avocados and all those weird potent unctions.