Names Searched Right Now:
Page 85 of 660 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 185 585 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2013

@nowakasia I agree, but I do know that there have been times I would get very dejected when someone I knew was struggling with infertility became pregnant , because I somehow felt like they "took" my chance. Like there are so many babies that can be born and only so many woman who will conceive and only so many miracle stories to go around. I felt like the more of my friends that became pregnant (particularly the ones who were struggling), the more statistically likely I was going to be one of the failures. I know this is absolutely ridiculous and NOT based in fact, but it's an insight into the irrationality that comes with over five years of ttc.

That actually doesn't seem all that crazy to me...haha. Not that it's valid in any scientific way but people TTC have all kinds of crazy, superstitious thoughts running through their brains. I was afraid to post on this thread because I thought it would be admitting I'm having trouble and therefore I would have more trouble conceiving?!?!? If that makes any sense.
    TTC #1

I am superstitious I can barely buy the next box without thinking I will doom the maybe baby. Lame, I know.
    Last edited by poppy528; December 31st, 2013 at 03:36 PM.
    “And remember, my sentimental friend, that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.” L. Frank Baum, The Wizard of Oz

Quote Originally Posted by poppy528 View Post
    I am superstitious I can barely buy the next box of tampons without thinking I will doom the maybe baby I'm trying to grow. Lame, I know.
    Haha I was buying jumbo boxes of pads hoping that I wouldn't need to use them all!

I took 2 tests over the weekend! 1 for myself on Friday when I got home from work and 1 for my husband cuz he wanted to be there. LOL They were BFPs! We went to the doctor's office today and to the hospital for blood work! I am so nervous! I really want this baby to stick!