Names Searched Right Now:
Page 81 of 660 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 581 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2013

Yay! Congratulations, @velvetcrush!!!!! That is so dang exciting.
    "Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

@alzora - I think I will make an appointment soon. I actually made one with my gyno last month, when I thought I was skipping a period again, but then it showed up and I cancelled it. I know what you mean about it being your first time trying so you don't know if everything works all right?!?!?

@whit32 - I've come across a lot of stuff on PCOS and I'm not sure I quite fit the symptoms, but who knows? Plus like you said, I do get positives on the ovulation tests. Although I've heard you can get a smiley and not actually be ovulating - that you can have a surge of hormones without the egg actually being released? Is that true? Maybe I'll try your ovulation test strips instead - Clearblue has been really pricey over all the months.
    TTC #1

I think it is true that you can get a false positive on an ovulation strip. The trick with PCOS is that you make eggs, your body just doesn't release them. That might give you false positives from time to time, but I'm not sure. I hope your doctor appointment goes well, and you get some answers!
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me

Oh velvetcrush, I am so very happy for you!

@velvetcrush - Congratulations! That's amazing news. I'm so happy for you x.
    First baby due on September 7, 2015!

Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Jane - Margaret - Susannah - Violet

August - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter