Names Searched Right Now:
Page 79 of 660 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 179 579 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2013

Congratulations Hala! Nicotine genuinely is one of the most addictive substances known to man. Quitting smoking is just as tough as quitting heroin or methamphetamines! Very hard to do, so you should be very proud of yourself. I hope your partner and mother follow suit.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aurea * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Fleur * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrrine * Rosamond * Seraphine * Sylvana * Thea * Verity / Blaise * Cyprian * Evander * Jules * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Quentin * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Farah / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Tariq

Oh wow! Congrats to everyone that got BFPs!
    I have officially missed my period, but I am quite worried about testing. I have had 2 miscarriages in the past. I don't want to get a BFP and then start spotting and find out that I am miscarrying again. I lost the first one at 5 weeks and I have no idea what happened the second time since I bled for over a month. At first I just thought it was a long period, til I had blood work done and found out that I had been pregnant. Anyway, I am trying to wait another week.
    My husband already told his mother that I missed my period! He has such a big mouth. It will be hard to keep it from everyone if we are having a baby!
    Velvetcrush - I wish you much luck! I know what it is like to wait years. Stay strong! I don't think that personally I will go thru IVF.
    I really hope it works for you!
    A friend of mine tried for 5 years, went thru tests and had an unsuccessful IUI, but one day, out of the blue, she was pregnant!

Well, I've taken the test and ... it's a BFP! I know it's early days so I need to be cautiously optimistic, but after 5.5 years and two failed IVF attempts I'm pretty darn thrilled. This should serve as hope for everyone who's ttc as I've had so many disappointments and discouragements until today.

YAYY!! I'm SO happy for you, @velvetcrush! I wish you a very healthy pregnancy.

wooot woooot @velvetcrush!!! thats outstanding news!!!
    TTC a lil bundle of joy since March 2012. Nothing yet, but praying.

Princess:
    Top 4: Felicity, Evangeline, Annabel, Anna-Claire
    Other Loves~ Ruth, Aria, Amalia, Lila, Clara, Callie, Esther, Roxanna, Lana, Ivy, Violet, *Esme, Rosalie

Prince: Top 3: Leon, Bennett, Bowen,
    Other Loves~ Zane, Boone, Evan, Austin, Colton, Ivan, Arley, Archer/Asher, Callen, Zion, Spencer, Jude, Lennox, Lennon, Silas,

IUI: #1 March 14' = BFN
    IUI: #2: April 14' =BFN
    IUI: #3 May 14' =