Names Searched Right Now:
Page 78 of 660 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 178 578 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2013

@megmarie @violetindigo, That is frustrating to receive conflicting advice. I had the same question because obviously I had to call in with day 1 of my cycle for IVF, and was told to use my first day of spotting. I'm so glad to hear you have a long cycle, though.

My doctor called me! I had left a message on Monday and again after I posted earlier to try to get an answer. I am to start Clomid today (day 5) and she said to use the first day of spotting as day 1. And she told me to take a pregnancy test? I didn't take one this month cause I kept trying to hold off and then I started spotting and didn't think much of it. She was surprised that I hadn't taken one even with the period so I will take one in the morning and not put too much hope into it since I am actually on my period and not just spotting anymore.
    "Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

It's often an insurance policy since Clomid will induce a miscarriage if you're already pregnant.
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

Ohhhhhhh. Well that totally makes sense! Thanks blade!
    "Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

Thank you @Rosey & Blade, I am pleased to say that I have managed to quit smoking completely. It's been 3-4 weeks now and I don't miss it at all. My partner still smokes, but never around me or Kyan, and my mum still smokes but if I'm with her she tries not to.
    I'm coming up for 10weeks now, so I'm looking forward to our first scan to check that everythings ok.
    Congratulations to all of you that have had baby news, I hope everything goes well with you all. To everyone who hasn't had news yet, fingers crossed for you all and wishing lots of baby dust your way. Keep positive!
    And to Grecianern, I'm so so sorry to hear of your loss. That is truly devastating to go through. I hope you are ok and recover quickly, and hope you OH is ok too. Please look after yourself and grieve in your own way. We are all thinking of you and you family and hope to see you back on here soon xxxx
    Hala
    Proud Mummy to Kyan & Connor xxx