Names Searched Right Now:
Page 69 of 660 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 569 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2013

Does that make sense to you? Do you think infertility is in any way linked to poor blood flow?
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

I don't know. I was just wondering if anyone has ever heard of this.
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Quote Originally Posted by blade View Post
    Does that make sense to you? Do you think infertility is in any way linked to poor blood flow?
    I would think poor blood flow could affect just about any type of biological function, but of course I never went to medical school. Seems to me that a person with poor blood flow would run about as well as the Tin Man without oil.

Anyway, I'm currently enduring what I call the FWW: the four-week wait. Due to the shortage of decent babymaking attempts this past cycle, I'm just looking ahead to my next cycle. The most likely chance of conceiving for the next cycle would be right around our second anniversary in early April, though we're going to take the no-ovulation-tracking approach and just have pretty regular intimacy throughout the entire cycle. My husband's back is in MUCH better shape, to the point where I have to nag him to follow up with workmen's comp because it's not on his mind much anymore. This current cycle is playing out as it always does, with my regular cravings coming as they always do, etc. I would expect that if I had conceived I would be feeling something new by now. At what point does a pregnant woman begin to "feel different" and at what point do her usual cycle milestones (cravings, increased or decreased libido, irritability) cease to follow their normal pattern? I guess there is still some hope for this cycle but I think it does me better to mentally prepare for the next one.

@Grecianern - I read your blog. Beautiful.
    Mom to Henry, Mollie, Gideon, and expecting Clark Ebenezer in November.

Quote Originally Posted by alzora View Post
    At what point does a pregnant woman begin to "feel different" and at what point do her usual cycle milestones (cravings, increased or decreased libido, irritability) cease to follow their normal pattern? I guess there is still some hope for this cycle but I think it does me better to mentally prepare for the next one.

Each of my pregnancies have been different. For #1, I got my first symptoms around 8 weeks. #2 around 11 weeks. #3 I was very nauseous from 5 weeks on. My SIL doesn't experience anything and complains of not feeling pregnant till she starts to show at around 20 weeks.
    Mom to Henry, Mollie, Gideon, and expecting Clark Ebenezer in November.