Names Searched Right Now:
Page 66 of 660 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 566 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2013

People think I am crazy to wait, but I do not test early. The disappointment of it would be too much and it could get expensive. In fact, I have only ever taken one pregnancy test, the first time I was pregnant. I always get my period in the end now. Wait til you miss your period.

Quote Originally Posted by niteowl13 View Post
    Came across this site with some helpful natural ways to promote fertility, if anyone is interested:

http://voices.yahoo.com/10-herbs-pro...s-2491984.html
    I just wanted to say that Vitex works wonders! My cycles were very irregular when I stopped using BC, and I took Vitex for a few weeks and my period came, and I conceived Rowan like 2 months later. I was also taking Evening Primrose oil. I urge anyone on here that's having issues with irregular cycles to give it a try. It's also called Chasteberry.
    My cherished daughter, Rowan Jane. ~b. 10/2011~

Sawyer ~ Aven ~ Elowen ~ Sage ~ Eilonwy ~ Eleanor
    Morgan ~ Asher ~ ___ ~ ___ ~ Currently trying to fill the blanks...

Trying for #2 in January 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by rowangreeneyes View Post
    I just wanted to say that Vitex works wonders! My cycles were very irregular when I stopped using BC, and I took Vitex for a few weeks and my period came, and I conceived Rowan like 2 months later. I was also taking Evening Primrose oil. I urge anyone on here that's having issues with irregular cycles to give it a try. It's also called Chasteberry.
    An interesting note on Vitex, It is supposed to help avoid miscarriage, and often women with a history of miscarriage do carry a successful pregnancy by taking Vitex. Also, like you did with Rowan, every woman I know that conceived with Vitex, conceived a baby girl! None of this is guaranteed, or a studied fact, but I know several women (5+) that conceived successfully with Vitex, and all were girls!

Lachlan Alexander - Evander 'Anders' Alcott - Cadmus Walter - Theron Xavier - Thatcher William - Peregrine North - Dresden Alasdair

Natalie Winter - Adelaide Pearl - Hermione Jane - Corisande Fable - Lavender Alina/Irie - Cordelia Autumn - Virginia Joy- Odessa Faye

SO.....I took the test, I couldn't wait. 11 dpo was when I found out I was pregnant with Ramona, and even though I have spent a small fortune in pregnancy tests since we started trying 7 months ago, I can't help myself...

BIG
    FAT
    POSITIVE

I cannot believe it. Thanks for the well wishes, I have had an early miscarriage before so I am not telling anyone but you guys! I probably won't relax till I hear that heartbeat but I feel good. Happy but scared to let myself be too happy too soon...

Somewhere along the banks of the mighty Columbia
    Yay! Congratulations!
    Trying, trying, trying

Current favorites:
    Boy: Asa Guillaume, Barnaby August
    Girl: Apolline Iris- Polly, Clothilde Juno- Chloe