Names Searched Right Now:
Page 65 of 660 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 565 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2013

@rosebyanyothername, I have been TTC for seven months and have only ever taken one pregnancy test. I took it on the day AF was expected after our very first attempt. I was so devastated by the negative that I now just wait for my period to come. I give myself 31 days since my last period, and on day 32 I will test, but AF has always arrived before then. Good luck! Hope your husband was right!

@gercianern, I know I already expressed my condolences, but I have to say again, I cannot stop thinking about you. You've been crossing my mind sporadically for the past two days. Just want you to know that you're still in my thoughts.

@rosebyanyothername: I agree with alzora. There's a very high chance of a false negative if you test too early (ie. you might actually be pregnant, but the test will come up negative because there's not enough pregnancy hormones to detect). I know it's hard, but try waiting a few more days! And good luck!
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

@rose - icouldn't wait to test. I did a test this morning at 10dpo and it came up negative. Ill take a test later this week but I'm no longer expecting a positive this cycle because I have gotten positive tests this early in previous pregnancies.
    Mom to Henry, Mollie, Gideon, and expecting Clark Ebenezer in November.

Well apparently today was Announce Your Pregnancy on Facebook Day. ::sob:: I definitely DO NOT test early anymore.

I've been keeping myself so preoccupied during this TWW it's been going by pretty fast. I'm remodeling my bathroom so it's helped me refocus my energy in a healthy way. Right now CM means Carrara marble, not cervical mucus. Don't let conceiving be your only hobby
    Last edited by poppy528; December 31st, 2013 at 03:39 PM.

Came across this site with some helpful natural ways to promote fertility, if anyone is interested:

http://voices.yahoo.com/10-herbs-pro...s-2491984.html