Names Searched Right Now:
Page 64 of 660 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 564 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2013

@grecianurn, I'm so sorry. There aren't words.

Hey, haven't been here in a few weeks. Used my clearblue monitor this month and it seemed to work well, I ovulated on day 15 and the monitor identified a total of 3 fertile days (2 ovulation days and 1 high fertility day). And we dtd all of them (I totally relate to you girls who are frustrated with husbands sickness/job/business trips at the most inconvenient times! I think this is the first time since we started trying in October that we actually got busy every day that I was fertile). On the third day DH said "you know I already got you pregnant" and I got really excited and then really mad. I was like "you can't just say that, you don't know that!" and he said "I have a feeling". Talk about a long 2 week wait.
    I think I may test tomorrow, I will be 11 days post ovulation. I have a stash of FRER that are supposed to be accurate up to 6 days before missed period.
    How early do most of you test?

@gracinurn I had only read till page 29 when I posted, I just read about your loss I am so sorry. We lost our first pregnancy at 5 weeks 2 days and it was devastating. However we did get pregnant again with my daughter the very next cycle so my prayers are that the same will happen to you!

Oh, fun @rosebyanyothername!!! I love what your husband said, priceless! Good luck tomorrow and PLEASE keep us updated. Fingers crossed for your BFP!
    "Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

@grecianern
    I am sorry for your loss and I will be thinking about you tomorrow.
    My first was like that. I have never had a d & c though.