Names Searched Right Now:
Page 626 of 660 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 624 625 626 627 628 636 ... LastLast
Results 3,126 to 3,130 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

not sure when i ovulated but i tested last night, period due today- nice big fat negative, so of course i had to google the odds of still being pregnant, 14 days after you ovulate if you get a negative pee stick test you still have 9.6% chance of being pregnant…

temps where really low this month so i don't know what to think about that. they where raised this morning tho by .2 degrees Celsius (maybe 2 week late ovulation- is that even possible?)

those couple of days around when AF is due are the worst

@vec if your temp dropped and you had spotting i would say its definitely your AF, but since your temps are up id say give it a few more days. I can't believe how close december is! you don't have long to wait

@sarah, Yes way too early- i should really take some of my own advice as I'm also a chronic early tester

@dindlee goodlcuk i hope af stays away!

So just waiting waiting at my end- looks like we have a few of us in the same boat- baby dust to all!

Waiting for baby bear #1

** Freya Winifred, Scarlett Ivy,
    Arcadia Lillian **
    ~~ Ash, Kellen March, Lennox River ~~

Considering
    Guinevere, Wilder, Arwen, Inara, Xander
    Lila, Phoebe
    Liv, Lorraine, Chance

@Betty - I went to my doctor a few months ago when my period was late, but I was getting negative tests at 16DPO. He wasn't surprised I was getting negatives at all and said it's actually really common. So we shouldn't always think we'll get our BFP by 10DPO!
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

I'm out, ladies. AF arrived today.
    My Zoe ... My life
    9/12/14

@Dindlee That stinks. How long has it been since you went off BCP? I know you mentioned it in an earlier post I just forget. Hang in there, maybe next month will be the one!

Still in the TWW for me, AF due on the 21st.
    Expecting our December Rainbow!
    Fiona/Ophelia/Daphne
    Apollo/Chance/Dhani/Beckett
    My fur babies: Toby and Trixie
    GP: Desdemona/Phadera/Cressida/Devereaux/Tybalt/Tiberius/Kai

Im so sorry Dindlee...AF is the worst!! Still no actual AF not as much spotting today just a little!! I hate my body for putting me through all of this. Good luck to all of you ladies in your TWWs...I am pulling for all of you.

Betty-Thanks I know that December isn't too far but it seems like an eternity...if only I was a more patient person