Names Searched Right Now:
Page 61 of 660 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 561 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2013

Hello, all. Thanks for sharing some of your problems and woes while TTC. It makes me feel like I'm not alone. All these negatives are starting to rain on my parade and the TWW is just too long. No one ever told me it would take so much time and effort to get pregnant! It seems like every time I get on facebook, another friend is announcing a pregnancy without any signs that they were trying. They might have been, for all I know, but the fact remains that they conceived and I didn't. It's extremely disheartening. I'm starting to think I have PCOS. I've never had regular periods in the first place, and have always had to be on birth control to stimulate one. I really need to make an appointment with my gyno, but we've only been trying since December, so I also feel like I'm worrying too much.
    Last edited by balloonsforellie; March 9th, 2013 at 06:18 AM.

Current loves:
    thomasina louise, percival hugh

. ∙ ˙ . ∙ ˙  ✶  . ∙ ˙ . ∙ ˙

♥  ❝Words have meaning and names have power.❞

@balloonsforellie: So sorry to hear you're having a tough time conceiving. If you're worried that your periods aren't regular, then it might be worth making an appointment with your doctor and seeing what they have to say. Good luck.
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

@tvland, I'm sorry to hear about your frustrations. That would really get under my skin. Women who are TTC need ANSWERS from their doctors, not more questions! I hope you start getting answers soon.

@balloonsforellie, sounds like you're pretty down too. Are you in the two-week wait?

@sarahmezz, glad to hear you'll be joining us! I hope this process goes quickly for you and you can have a baby early next year!

I don't know if I'm in the two-week wait at this point, or if I can even count this month at all. With my husband's back injury, we were only able to try three times over the course of this past week, with three days between each try. I know sperm can live inside a woman's body for that long, but it seems like a stretch to expect a baby to come out of that. Also, if I go by the calendar, I should be fertile this weekend, so two of those tries would have been too early, but if I go by cervical mucus, I think I was fertile for possibly one of those tries. That brings me to yet another of my incessant questions: Fertile cervical mucus. Every month I Google it for a clearer description, yet I always find myself confused. This will be graphic, but on a TTC thread I think it's a fair topic: On Monday my cervical mucus was clear and stringy--not "sticky," but very wet and stringy when I wiped, looking, I thought, like the "egg white" that people describe. There was lots, but it was about a week earlier than I expected to ovulate. It remained that way until about Wednesday or Thursday. Then it all but disappeared, but every once in a while when I wipe, I see a clear film again. Which is the fertile stuff? The clear wet stringy stuff that was coming in great amounts earlier than I expected to ovulate, or the very scant clear film that is showing up now on what should be my ovulation weekend? There's hardly anything there now, but when I do see the filmy stuff every few hours, I can't tell if it's clear or opaque, and it still seems wet, not sticky. Can someone clear up which would have been the fertile CM? Sorry if I've sickened you. Thank you all for your responses to my ovulation test question.
    Last edited by alzora; March 9th, 2013 at 08:17 AM.

@alzora Just started the seemingly endless TWW Tuesday. I just know it's going to drag! To answer your question about the mucous, I'm not really sure myself. I basically just try to go by the calender method. Which is even more difficult since I've only had one period in the past 3 months.

Current loves:
    thomasina louise, percival hugh

. ∙ ˙ . ∙ ˙  ✶  . ∙ ˙ . ∙ ˙

♥  ❝Words have meaning and names have power.❞

So... I'll be back here in a few weeks.
    We had our 8 week ultrasound yesterday and all of our hopes and dreams were shattered. Our pregnancy stopped... Everything stopped, at 5 weeks and 3 days. Exactly 3 weeks ago. This is so hard.

So... My body still thinks its pregnant. So I have a D & C scheduled for noon on Monday.
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~