Names Searched Right Now:
Page 618 of 660 FirstFirst ... 118 518 568 608 616 617 618 619 620 628 ... LastLast
Results 3,086 to 3,090 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

@alzora, I totally understand taking a break from here, but we'll miss you! Hopefully things go well with your new game plan.

Just got a positive OPK. (Once again, I love seeing a positive on a stick I've peed on, even if it's an OPK, ha. I might be crazy.) Now I just need to wait for my husband to get home from work, ha.
    Lucy & Hazel & Nora & Alice & Sophie
    Henry & Rowan & Milo & Oliver & Ezra

@rachel... I just got a smiley OPK too. Fingers crossed for both of us!!
    @alzora .. I think a self-preservation break sounds like a good game plan for you. Good luck with everything and stay strong!! Make sure to come back and tell us about your BFP

For those of you that use OPKs - how many days do you typically get a positive (which on my test is a smiley)?

When I was trying for my first years ago, I'm pretty sure I remember two days in a row of smileys. Which makes sense, because it's supposed to be finding your two best days. The last two months trying with this one, however, there has been just one smiley day.

Is that normal? Is something wrong with my cycle?

The box says once you get a smiley, stop testing and BD for two days. I should probably follow their advice, but I'm obsessed.

@dindlee - Just because you don't feel anything (i.e. pregnancy symptoms) doesn't mean anything! Most women don't feel anything until they're about six weeks pregnant! High temperatures sound positive - good luck!

@nameweary - A few times I've continued testing after receiving my first positive, and I've had positives in the morning and afternoon and then the morning of the next day. So, a day and a half. This month I tested the next morning and it was negative, so I only had one day. I think one or two days is normal. My advice? Don't worry, just get down to business! Also, you should be BD for a few days before you get your smiley face as well. Good luck
    Alice - Beatrix - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Harriet - Mabel - Susannah

Albert - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

@nameweary, like Sarah says, it is totally normal. I really wouldn't worry about it. I got a positive yesterday and might test again today (just for fun, to see how long it lasts) but really, it doesn't matter. You got a positive, that's what matters, I wouldn't stress over how long it lasts.
    Lucy & Hazel & Nora & Alice & Sophie
    Henry & Rowan & Milo & Oliver & Ezra