Names Searched Right Now:
Page 604 of 660 FirstFirst ... 104 504 554 594 602 603 604 605 606 614 654 ... LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,020 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

@Sarah So sorry to hear your news, my thoughts are with you

@Casi I'm sorry you didn't get the result you hoped for. Try to stay positive and everything will work out in the end.
    Expecting our December Rainbow!
    Fiona/Ophelia/Daphne
    Apollo/Chance/Dhani/Beckett
    My fur babies: Toby and Trixie
    GP: Desdemona/Phadera/Cressida/Devereaux/Tybalt/Tiberius/Kai

Thank y'all! I'm really diving into the adoption research. It's going be a long and difficult road, but I'm excited for what it will bring our family. We won't stop TTC. We're just taking a break from treatments. I'm actually really excited to not be on medications and have to be treated like a china doll for half the month... I just want to move on...if that makes sense. I feel like all I have been consumed with since June has been treatments. Even though we've done fertility treatments for a year this month, the doctors before this were local, and it wasn't nearly as intense with monitoring and shots and pills that make me feel dreadful. I'm going to keep taking the essential oils and will follow up with my reflexologist (because it makes my cycles SO much easier on me). But I can't tell you how relieved I am to take another path in this journey for now.
    mamacravings.com
    Everything a mama could want

Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.

crushes:
    Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae

Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry

@Nameweary - So sorry to hear AF showed up early. Boo.
    @CasiLayne - I'm sorry to hear that the cycle didn't work out, but glad to see you are considering your options. I'm sure these treatments have been stressful on you and the family, so it will be nice to get a rest from it. My thoughts are with you.

I did test this morning and got a BFN. My temps are still high though and today I have really mild cramps, which could mean AF is coming or it could mean something else. Based on my second potential ovulation date, I'd be about 10DPO today.
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Alice ~ Marilla ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova

@Casi It sounds like you have a really great attitude about everything. I'm sure whatever you choose, you will be extremely happy.
    Expecting our December Rainbow!
    Fiona/Ophelia/Daphne
    Apollo/Chance/Dhani/Beckett
    My fur babies: Toby and Trixie
    GP: Desdemona/Phadera/Cressida/Devereaux/Tybalt/Tiberius/Kai

@sarahmezz ah no I'm sorry to hear this! i hope your not having too much of a hard time, not sure if this will help (and you prob already know) but chemical pregnancies are very common and dosnt mean there is anything wrong medically, most women who have them go on to have healthy pregnancies.

@nameweary sorry about AF enjoy a glass or two of wine

@casi ah no more bad news! i remember you saying previously that you wanted to get into adoption but your partner needed more time- glad to see that he is more open now to this option.

@december & Maggie good luck with your wait- i might to the Alzora thing- any symptoms/feel any different? (high temp is good)

No news from me in that two week period before ovulation so just lots of BD practice.

wishing everyone better luck for July babies

Waiting for baby bear #1

** Freya Winifred, Scarlett Ivy,
    Arcadia Lillian **
    ~~ Ash, Kellen March, Lennox River ~~

Considering
    Guinevere, Wilder, Arwen, Inara
    Lila,
    Liv, Lorraine, Chance