Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 660 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2013

*hugs* to you of you struggling with health issues - they make mine seem so small in comparison.

I have been feeling sluggish, achy, tender and nauseous all day. I'm convinced that it's because my Mother-in-Law got all of us sick over the weekend. My sister is convinced that our miracle has happened.

Having only been pregnant once before, 5 years ago, my only symptoms then were exhaustion and tender breasts. While I have both of those... it could just as easily be PMS.

Part of me is desperate to believe my sister, but the majority of me just thinks that I am just succumbing to this nasty ick going around. T -5 days until we know who's right. (Cross your fingers that it's not me.)
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~

@grecianern, the stomach bug typically only lasts about 24 hours, so if your symptoms persist much longer than a day, you'll have good reason to hope. Hope you get your New Year's miracle!

Thanks Alzora!
    I actually slept 14 hours after I got home friday night... waking up every 2 hours on the :45s... 11:45, 1:45 and so on until morning. I was "just this side of nauseous" (my new term) again Saturday night, with the achy feeling. Again briefly on Sunday night with a little dizziness - though Sunday cleared up a lot faster than the 2 previous nights. It's just a waiting game I guess.

I am not wasting a test this month until I am officially late. So... Wednesday after work.
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~

This is a fantastic post! I have loved reading everyones stories, although I really feel for everyone with health issues. I am keeping my fingers crossed for ALL of you that you get positive news this year, hopefully sooner than later.
    We are trying for a baby too. We started ttc in December 2012 and we are waiting for the period to show (or not). We already have one son, born in 2011, he is almost 2. I fell pregnant for the second time at the beginning of 2012, but had a miscarriage, sadly, in March 2012. My other half and I are getting married in April so I am hoping to be expecting by then. I have Post Natal Depression, and an Underactive Thyroid, both of which I am on medication for. So, hopefully it won't be too difficult third time around. My first pregnancy was so straightforward and I had no health issues. This time I have the Depression and Thyroid condition to put up with, but keeping positive. you never know what the future will bring, and even if I cannot have another baby, I have been so blessed with my son, and I am eternally grateful for him. He is completely healthy and happy and handsome! I am one very proud mummy.
    Hoping you are all blessed in 2013 too! Good luck xxx
    Hala
    Proud Mummy to Kyan & Connor xxx

Welcome aboard, Hala! I'm sorry to hear you're struggling with the depression and thyroid issues. I've read that post-partum depression can be really tough and scary, so I'm glad to hear that it's being treated. Hoping that passes for you soon and you get a sibling for your son.

@Grecianern, I know I shouldn't be excited that your feelings of sickness have held on for several days, but in this case, it IS kind of exciting!